8/1 vs Yankees

SonOfJack

1 minute ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Completely different approach to the Jazz we were seeing early in the year. I’d have to check the stats to see if they’re pitching him differently but he’s swinging at pitches outside the zone now (as he did last season)  that he was laying off earlier on.

He really has been average to below average since his April tear

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pollythewog said:

He really has been average to below average since his April tear

Yep. I don't know how much of it is due to the odd stretch of balls way outside being called strikes and how much of it is just him hoping to bop one out every time

Honestly the best thing they can do is throw the Okert/Hess kind of guys from here now that Sandy is done with his tremendous outing. Winning games at this point is counterproductive so just let the scrubs pitch. Why isn’t Mcinvale up to see what he’s got?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

At what point do our starting pitchers just say "Fuck It, why do I try?".... they deserve better (as do us fans)

I've been saying this even before the deadline.....they should collectively go to Jeter's office & demand to be traded...that might wake Jeter up

Edited by Fotog

1 minute ago, pollythewog said:

Looks like this will be the 21st blow save which is third most in mlb. I don’t think marlins announcers have mentioned that once this year 

I don't think it's a stat our announcers can comprehend

• Haha 1