8/3 vs Mets - 7 PM

SonOfJack

36 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

1-8 with 4 K’s (50% K rate) and mostly weak grounders? 

Your looking purely at the results but if you actually watch his ab’s he’s worked the count pretty well. Yeah but much has come of it so far but it’s definitely better ab’s then what I see of Alfaro a lot of the time..

40 minutes ago, ZfromCIS said:

He leaves his shoulder too open though. Doesn’t allow him to get to the outer half.

And if we had a decent staff they would try and fix that but our hitting coaches have honestly been terrible for a while now.

The Mets are completely fucked in the middle of August. They have 13 straight against the Dodgers and Giants. If they can't even get it done against the Marlins, I don't see them doing well against the super teams out west.

4 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

The Mets are completely fucked in the middle of August. They have 13 straight against the Dodgers and Giants. If they can't even get it done against the Marlins, I don't see them doing well against the super teams out west.

The Mets aren't even much better than the Marlins. To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure they're better at all if both teams are at full strength. The only reason why they are even in the playoff hunt is because they are in the NL East.

Edited by Valid

1 hour ago, Valid said:

The Mets aren't even much better than the Marlins. To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure they're better at all if both teams are at full strength. The only reason why they are even in the playoff hunt is because they are in the NL East.

I sense a great unawareness about you young Padawan.

Dont underestimate the power of Donnie ball and Ng.  The force of deception is strong with them.