8/7 at Rockies

SonOfJack

6 minutes ago, ZfromCIS said:

Positives: LB is 2 for 2 raising his BA to .246

Looks like everything is starting to click.

I was the only poster who defended Brinson on how they have handled him last year slowing down his process and not moving forward with or without him in a proper manner.  

Im not saying he’s a starter, but he shouldn’t of been sent down over Sierra. 

58 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

I honestly got bored watching this team unable to hit at Coors Field

Not sold yet on Lazardo either

Agreed on Luzardo. He has good stuff but doesn’t look like a guy who actually commands the stuff he has. A lot of his pitches just look like he’s desperately trying to throw a strike. 

Edited by canada-marlin24

41 minutes ago, Vic D said:

Luckily, Luzardo could turn out to be nothing and it wouldn't affect us at all. 

I wish that was true, but you can bet your bottom dollar this FO will invest everything to justify it (trade). By that it could ultimately cost us down the road either by blocking our young pitching core or trading them by default.  

They are converting Alfaro at LF.  We should be seeing some of our other prospects by now.  Let’s get a fresh start going for next year. 

Edited by FishFry

1 hour ago, FishFry said:

I wish that was true, but you can bet your bottom dollar this FO will invest everything to justify it (trade). By that it could ultimately cost us down the road either by blocking our young pitching core or trading them by default.  

They are converting Alfaro at LF.  We should be seeing some of our other prospects by now.  Let’s get a fresh start going for next year. 

I don't think they'd block one of Meyer, Eder or Cabrera with Luzardo. I don't think they'll trade those guys either. 

52 minutes ago, Vic D said:

I don't think they'd block one of Meyer, Eder or Cabrera with Luzardo. I don't think they'll trade those guys either. 

It will block one of them.  You’re also forgetting Sixto and Hernandez unless they want them in the pen.   Point is, we don’t improve right away with an already abundance of pitchers, some who should have been traded at the deadline. (Hernandez, Neidet, Sixto, Garrett, Thompson, etc)  They just keep on hoarding without fixing anything.  

Look, I don’t like knocking my team but the division is up for grabs now and we have to watch and wonder, what if the FO didn’t give us the middle finger and actually did something 2 months ago.  

Im confused by that last statement.  They just about traded Meyer at the D-line

Edited by FishFry