Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
taiwanmarlin

Mark Canha

Recommended Posts

For all the stats we can see in baseball, the CRAZIEST one to me is the fact that the Marlins are the only team that has ever given up on a player who later developed into a usable major leaguer. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least the Marlins were able to do the same with Nick Anderson. He might be dominating in Tampa Bay now, but the Twins pretty much gave him up to us for nothing and we flipped him for Jesus Sanchez.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

At least the Marlins were able to do the same with Nick Anderson. He might be dominating in Tampa Bay now, but the Twins pretty much gave him up to us for nothing and we flipped him for Jesus Sanchez.

Inaccurate. This has never happened for the Marlins, it only happens to the Marlins. Nick Anderson will win the Cy Young next season and for the next three seasons after that. Jesus Sanchez will hit .094 in his Major League Baseball™ career. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are a few Hall of Famers who were taken in the Rule 5 draft. Those teams that allowed them to get away should have went out of business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

Inaccurate. This has never happened for the Marlins, it only happens to the Marlins. Nick Anderson will win the Cy Young next season and for the next three seasons after that. Jesus Sanchez will hit .094 in his Major League Baseball™ career. 

Are you kidding? Have you looked at his numbers in Tampa Bay? He's gonna compete with Zac Gallen for the Cy Young this year, even though he is a relief pitcher and they are in separate leagues.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

Are you kidding? Have you looked at his numbers in Tampa Bay? He's gonna compete with Zac Gallen for the Cy Young this year, even though he is a relief pitcher and they are in separate leagues.

I thought Trevor Richards was going to win it this season in the AL. Obviously Gallen in the NL, I think they're actually changing the name and retroactively giving Cy Young a Zac Gallen Award.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, hovertical said:

who cares about the Marlins failures anyway?  We're all KC Royals fans now since we're buying the team right?

Animated GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...