8/17 vs Braves

SonOfJack

10 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Why is De La Cruz batting behind Alfaro and Jackson?  At this point, I'd rather give De La Cruz more at bats

Better yet, why is Jazz not in the lineup?  He must be hitting the ball too far lately. SMH 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Why is De La Cruz batting behind Alfaro and Jackson?  At this point, I'd rather give De La Cruz more at bats

I see around 4 issues with today’s roster, but complaining would probably get Don a five yr. contract extension.  

We don’t have one fraction of mental capacity to question Don’s genius.  

• Like 1

Glad we are teaching this team to go easy on the Braves.  If I coached, the Braves would be on my calendar of must wins just for hate sake.  Braves will beat us again next year just because off this year’s mindset. 

1 minute ago, CyggyMarlin said:

disappointed in Brinson and Sanchez

Brinson has a bad strike call before the pop out.   But yeah, he has to prove himself as a starter and deliver.  Don sure brings out the worst in him.  Dudes probably looking over his shoulder constantly with Don.  Worst manager in baseball 

2 minutes ago, FishFry said:

Brinson has a bad strike call before the pop out.   But yeah, he has to prove himself as a starter and deliver.  Don sure brings out the worst in him.  Dudes probably looking over his shoulder constantly with Don.  Worst manager in baseball 

I think they were playing better under Rowson

16 minutes ago, pollythewog said:

While lewin Diaz rots in the minors 

Just a theory here, but I noticed Lewin plays like a mature kid.  He doesn’t draw attention to himself like Jazz & Sanchez. That Sanchez plate gimmick just looks dumb btw.   I have a feeling the FO is pushing for characters trying to bring in a broader audience.  

I fucking hate Alex Jackson, but I would rather have him behind the plate than Alfaro. It is unacceptable to have them both in the game. And to have them hitting in front of DLC is borderline criminal.

8 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

The Marlins went 4-9 under Rowson and the offense looked fine against Chicago. Is it possible that these are very flawed players who went on a hot streak and are now starting to slump regardless of whether Rowson is in charge or the second guy?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Brinson was for sure.  The rest of the team responded well too.  I’m not sure when Don returned with the team, but if I’m correct and they lose today they would be 1-3?   

I mean, what coach sits his 2 best players against a division rival with past history.  Play the spoiler for crying out loud 

28 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

The Marlins went 4-9 under Rowson and the offense looked fine against Chicago. Is it possible that these are very flawed players who went on a hot streak and are now starting to slump regardless of whether Rowson is in charge or the second guy?

Maybe, maybe not. Regardless, Don has no excuses with these many games in, its not circumstantial it’s proof beyond a reasonable doubt. 

We don’t realize how bad the FO did us in this year by not replacing Don 2 months ago.  We will never know the truth of what could have been if he was.  

55 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Rowson was also consistent on lineups. Players probably new right away where they stand under him.  With Don, some of these guys don’t have a clue.  That crap effects your game.