8/24 vs Nats

Admin

All but one poster besides me, thought the trade was head scratching.   I carefully had to express how it didn’t make sense fearing the pitch forks. 

One gent, even said 10/10 you make that trade, even if it doesn’t work.....What? 💩 

Done ranting, sorry folks.

I mean I don't think I've ever had less confidence in a SP. We're getting to like Conley/Chen level stuff here.  At least guys like Thompson and to a lesser extent,  Poteet, Holloway and Neidert, have shown some semblance of competence. This guy is arguably the single worst SP currently in the majors with X amount of starts. It's really fucking frustrating to watch and be a fan of. 

5 minutes ago, 1.618 said:

All but one poster besides me, thought the trade was head scratching.   I carefully had to express how it didn’t make sense fearing the pitch forks. 

One gent, even said 10/10 you make that trade, even if it doesn’t work.....What? 💩 

Done ranting, sorry folks.

I thought it sounded okay but admittedly I did not know the guy very well.

8 minutes ago, Hotcorner said:

I thought it sounded okay but admittedly I did not know the guy very well.

I didn’t either.  But dang....the A’s, his injury, bad post injury stats & we needed bats.   Wasn’t worth the risk + Sixto should be a warning multiplier.