8/29 vs Reds

SonOfJack

59 minutes ago, Major-Minor said:

If this guy is nearsighted and no one suggested this till now...heads need to fricken roll.

He’s worn glasses since high school. I would’ve mentioned something earlier but I was under the assumption he’s been wearing contacts.

https://www.browardhighschoolbaseball.com/2015/04/douglas’-luzardo-chabarek-combine-for-no-hitter/01029278

8 minutes ago, el_gmac said:

Lizards isn't a bust , there I said it 

Never was lol. Anybody who thought while actually seeing how good his stuff really shouldn’t be commenting. He still has mechanical work that needs to be done but that dude has some sick movement.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ZfromCIS said:

Never was lol. Anybody who thought while actually seeing how good his stuff really shouldn’t be commenting. He still has mechanical work that needs to be done but that dude has some sick movement.

Yep though it felt like I was being attacked when I would defend him here

4 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Yep though it felt like I was being attacked when I would defend him here

Lefties struggle with accuracy naturally because they have more of a whip action to their motion. They take a bit of work to reign in. If he need to be wearing eyewear though then he should’ve had them day 1. Can’t hit what you can’t see…or throw to. Whatever saying fits there.