8/31 at Mets (The actual scheduled game)

SonOfJack

Just now, CyggyMarlin said:

There are just too many players that need to be gone by next April.  If a majority of them are still here by then, it tells me Jeter & Co. really do not give a shit about fielding a winner

That’s what’s going to tell you that they have no interest in fielding a winner? Not capitalizing on a playoff run and keeping that type of expectation going into this year didn’t do it for you?

3 minutes ago, ZfromCIS said:

That’s what’s going to tell you that they have no interest in fielding a winner? Not capitalizing on a playoff run and keeping that type of expectation going into this year didn’t do it for you?

Are you always such a dick?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Are you always such a dick?

1 hour ago, ZfromCIS said:

I feel like you guys hate this team equally and are having a little poor communication.

Don't worry - we are all equally sick of this awful excuse of a team and all the money and perks Jeter and Co. are getting with owning this team...while we suffer.

• Like 1

I haven't been watching because I'm not wasting my time watching this year, but I truly hope the FO re-evaluates the decision to keep Don in the offseason.

It's obnoxiously evident to everyone but the FO that he's not the guy to push this team forward/further.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I haven't been watching because I'm not wasting my time watching this year, but I truly hope the FO re-evaluates the decision to keep Don in the offseason.

It's obnoxiously evident to everyone but the FO that he's not the guy to push this team forward/further.

He was a lazy hire to begin with and does nothing but bring name value. Everything you’re seeing is exactly why the Dodgers kicked him to kingdom come. 

You wanna one the sad part? We’ve blown 25 saves this year.  We’re 23 games back. If Don even had a semblance of a clue this team could have finished around .500 this year. Are we though? Nope. That stat alone shows you how foul the leadership stinks.

Edited by ZfromCIS