Meyer and Burdick to AAA

SonOfJack

15 hours ago, Michael said:

That'd be awesome! And at least with Meyer, likely.

If I’m the marlins I’m looking to move Pablo and probably Hernandez as well for some offensive help..

burdick couldn’t be any worse then brinson at this point in time lol and I’d honestly rather see Burdick play..

14 hours ago, mk613 said:

If I’m the marlins I’m looking to move Pablo and probably Hernandez as well for some offensive help..

burdick couldn’t be any worse then brinson at this point in time lol and I’d honestly rather see Burdick play..

Yeah, I am good with those ideas. Brinson ... if we can trade him, great, but his time here is done, shouldn't be offered a deal.

Pablo I almost want to keep and see if he can't get a full season finally. Elieser can be traded.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michael said:

Yeah, I am good with those ideas. Brinson ... if we can trade him, great, but his time here is done, shouldn't be offered a deal.

Pablo I almost want to keep and see if he can't get a full season finally. Elieser can be traded.

Think we’d be lucky to get a bag of chips for brinson..

I’m just definitely ready to see some more of this young pitching and I like Pablo but dude never seems to be able to stay healthy so I’d luv to seek high in him right now as he did perform pretty well when healthy. As for Hernandez if part of this team next year needs to be in the bullpen but honestly I would trade him.  

honestly thinking Luzardo maybe isn’t a starting pitcher but he’s got some good stuff but maybe he’d be better in say the closer role? I know it’s crazy..

18 minutes ago, mk613 said:

honestly thinking Luzardo maybe isn’t a starting pitcher but he’s got some good stuff but maybe he’d be better in say the closer role? I know it’s crazy..

It is possible, but I'm willing to give him a full offseason with our pitching group and see what happens. Give him a couple months at most next year as a starter and if it don't go well, call up the next starter and Luzardo to the pen at that point.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mk613 said:

They should have moved Lopez last winter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Das Texan said:

wont get much in return though.

Perhaps if he has a strong Spring start and another team has a decent player get injured long term.

Knock on their door. Offer them some milk (Garrett Cooper is the milk).