Wrestling Legend Scott Hall Passes Away

Michael

63 years old.

He had multiple heart attacks following complications after hip surgery and had been on life support for a little bit. They allowed his family to gather before taking him off. He fought it off for a few more hours while on his own.

Rest peacefully, Scott. You fought well.

"Bad times don't last, but Bad Guys do."

• Sad 2

This one messed me up, huge wrestling fan since I was a kid to the point that those guys were my childhood heroes, and there's more popular names who were bigger stars but at the time Razor Ramon was one of the top handful of guys and basically one of the people who shaped my childhood from an entertainment and "that's the guy I wanna be when I grow up" perspective. Thinking of him today reminded me how special he was to me and my life. RIP Chico.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, QbanCastillo said:

Damn..

I know he had a lot of demons. Drinking and all.. Seen a few documentaries on it. Really enjoyed seeing him get better after it all. 

RIP Razor Ramon

He was really rising up from all that overall and I think all in all his last several years were pretty positive and it was nice to see him having some happiness finally. 

He sure as hell died too young though. I really feel like he wasn't done and had plenty more to live so this one feels like pulling the rug out from someone who was finally climbing upwards. 

• Like 1