27 de Mayo del 2022. Marlins contra los Bravos a las 7:20 de la noche.

Hola de nuevo, hijos de puta!

Hoy empieza la serie de los Marlins de mierda en Atlanta contra los Bravos. Bienvenidos al Parque Truist.

Hoy para los Marlins: Trevor Royers

Hoy para los Bravos: Ian Anderez (o Anderson en ingles)

Bateando para los Bravos:

1. Dansby Swanez Short estop

2. Ozwaldo Albies Segunda base

3. Marcell Ozuna Jardinero izquierdo

4. Austin Riley Tercera base

5. Travis De Arnauld Receptor

6. Matteo Olez Primera base

7. William Contreras Bateador designado

8. Adam Duvall Jardinero central

9. Travis Demeritte Jardinero derecho

wowwwwww  7 under soon and it's not even the end of May - with a shot at going 10 under by the end of the Month! Great job Ng and Bruce!  FANTASTIC job of building what might be the literal worst offense this team has ever had.  Yet still, all the 1 run losses they're telling themselves they did a great job and are just unlucky. 

Yeah I really hate that i paid for mlbtv for the year in advance.  I'll never do that again until i see the team can actually be competitive.

3 minutes ago, hovertical said:

wowwwwww  7 under soon and it's not even the end of May - with a shot at going 10 under by the end of the Month! Great job Ng and Bruce!  FANTASTIC job of building what might be the literal worst offense this team has ever had.  Yet still, all the 1 run losses they're telling themselves they did a great job and are just unlucky. 

Yeah I really hate that i paid for mlbtv for the year in advance.  I'll never do that again until i see the team can actually be competitive.

Yup.... I don't know if or when I'll buy it again