Jazz to play CF

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

I love Jazz's high confidence and his team first approach, but the CF issue should be the problem of this front office and not Jazz, I rather Jazz not accept the suggestion to transfer to the CF and forcing this front office to acquire a real CF, that's the best scenario but I also respect his decision. Don't tell me this team couldn't acquire a CF because Reynolds and Mullins are not available, you got the options of Taylor, Varsho and even Pache (all of them were moved in this off-season), maybe this team don't want to forfeit more top assets to acquire a CF but maybe it would cost Jazz's offense and damages the games due to that CF defense. 

6 hours ago, TaiwanMarlins said:

I love Jazz's high confidence and his team first approach, but the CF issue should be the problem of this front office and not Jazz, I rather Jazz not accept the suggestion to transfer to the CF and forcing this front office to acquire a real CF, that's the best scenario but I also respect his decision. Don't tell me this team couldn't acquire a CF because Reynolds and Mullins are not available, you got the options of Taylor, Varsho and even Pache (all of them were moved in this off-season), maybe this team don't want to forfeit more top assets to acquire a CF but maybe it would cost Jazz's offense and damages the games due to that CF defense. 

I think we should feel very lucky that possibly our best player is volunteering himself to play a new position for the betterment of the team instead of selfishly demanding he stay in the infield. 

I'm not mad at Kim for trying this experiment. A bunch of people on here have said they think Jazz can do it.

Now with that said if it doesn't work and they continue the experiment then yes we can be mad at Kim there. 

I myself said like a month ago that I don't think Jazz finishes the season in CF regardless of how well he does. I still think that if the team is good they'll acquire a CF around mid season and if the team is bad they'll trade away an infielder and that will slide Jazz back into the infield. 

1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

I think we should feel very lucky that possibly our best player is volunteering himself to play a new position for the betterment of the team instead of selfishly demanding he stay in the infield. 

I'm not mad at Kim for trying this experiment. A bunch of people on here have said they think Jazz can do it.

Now with that said if it doesn't work and they continue the experiment then yes we can be mad at Kim there. 

I myself said like a month ago that I don't think Jazz finishes the season in CF regardless of how well he does. I still think that if the team is good they'll acquire a CF around mid season and if the team is bad they'll trade away an infielder and that will slide Jazz back into the infield. 

the only problem is this...

what center fielder would actually be on the market that would be a true upgrade?  especially if Jazz is playing well in CF come June..

16 minutes ago, TaiwanMarlins said:

One last question, what's the advantage for Jazz to make this position change ? if he plays bad in the CF then it would certainly impact his reputations and earnings in the future. 

Counterpoint: If he plays well, it adds another position he can provide to teams and also shows his willingness to improve and do what is asked by the team.