2023/24 Off-Season

1 hour ago, UpperDeckFishTank said:

There's been lots of trade rumors surrounding Cabrera, Rogers, even Luzardo. As well as Scott and Puk.

Puk can get the eff on and be traded.  Dude reminded me a lot of a poor man's AJ Ramos even before he started melting down on the regular.  I'd also be all good with trading Rogers.  I'd be ok with Cabrera being traded but I guess I'd like to see one more season from him and they'd be trading low on him anyway - still, i'd be ok with him being moved in the right deal.  Luzardo should be nearly untouchable. Scott....would prefer they don't move him but he is a bp arm which is usually a bit easier to replace however he was very good last season after working with Mel all of '22 so I think he should stay be be our closer at this point - that said if some team offered a king's ransom for him..maybe? 

42 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Is Lewin even playing anywhere these days?

he is a free agent now, he last played with the triple A team for the Orioles last year. actually didnt do bad, in 118 games hit .268 with .362 OBP and 17 homers in triple A. not bad at all considering we know he is an elite glove. always liked him, i know he gets a bad rep for his hitting but he always had power. and his glove goes without saying if he played everyday he would be a gold glover in mlb.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1