Someone explain this dream to me

I dreamt that I needed to open a spot on my fantasy baseball team's roster and saw I had Chaz Roe for some reason. Seeing as he was 0% owned, I released him.

Here's some questions I have:

Why did I dream of Chaz Roe?

Why didn't the fact he was 0% rostered make me wonder how thats possible if I have him rostered?

• Haha 1

You dreamt of him because he last pitched in the majors in 2021 for the Rays and if there was ever a team that would sign a 37 year old former Ray that hasn’t pitched since 2021 it would be the Marlins led by Peter Bendix. So perhaps because you have talked about in the past how Bendix will sign any former Rays player you created a subconscious note and your subconscious mind while you were sleeping brought up a random former Rays player.

It’s said that dreams are your brain’s way of resolving subconscious conflicts. And you are too caught up and worried about trivial things like Peter Bendix signing older former Rays players and your dream was the result of that.

Unless you made the whole story up for views. Than forget it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Admin said:

I'm not nearly creative enough to make a story about Chaz Roe.

I’ve read his blog. It’s pretty true. 

I would like to see some more creative writing from that blog.

Here’s an idea:

”The History of Marlinsbaseball.com: A 3 part series.”

Where you discuss the fascinating history of this website that we all spend a little bit too much time on. Which has been apparently around since 1993 according to the bottom of the page. You could post screenshots from the way back machine showing the different variations and designs of the site from over the years. You can talk about who Larry is/was and who @SonOfJack was.. how SilverBullet and Michael and Das became Mods and also about your future hopes and dreams for this site i.e. making @hovertical a mod and firing Michael for telling me to stfu. Actually that’s my future hope and dream. Nevermind.

Edited by SirFishFan

5 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

I’ve read his blog. It’s pretty true. 

I would like to see some more creative writing from that blog.

Here’s an idea:

”The History of Marlinsbaseball.com: A 3 part series.”

Where you discuss the fascinating history of this website that we all spend a little bit too much time on. Which has been apparently around since 1993 according to the bottom of the page. You could post screenshots from the way back machine showing the different variations and designs of the site from over the years. You can talk about who Larry is/was and who @SonOfJack was.. how SilverBullet and Michael and Das became Mods and also about your future hopes and dreams for this site i.e. making @hovertical a mod and firing Michael for telling me to stfu. Actually that’s my future hope and dream. Nevermind.

You should become a writer here and name your blog Gaslighting 101