June 5, 200818 yr After the '06 season in which he put up a .998 OPS as a 23 year old I think people thought of Miguel as the next Pujols but last year he regressed a bit and this year, although it's still early, he has taken a couple of steps back. The question is where would pick him, more or less, among these 12 infielders if you were starting a team? I would pick him probably around 5th.. certainly no better than 4th after Pujols, Wright and Hanley. I would pick Pujols first. Adrian Gonzalez Albert Pujols Chase Utley Dan Uggla David Wright Hanley Ramirez Justin Morneau Mark Teixeira Miguel Cabrera Prince Fielder Ryan Howard Ryan Zimmerman
June 5, 200818 yr Wright Ramirez Utley Pujols Reyes Cabrera Morneau Howard Gonzalez Fielder Uggla Zimmerman
June 5, 200818 yr Albert Pujols Hanley Ramirez Chase Utley David Wright Prince Fielder Miguel Cabrera Mark Teixeira Adrian Gonzalez Justin Morneau Dan Uggla Ryan Howard Ryan Zimmerman
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.