Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thanksgiving Divorce

Featured Replies

A man in Jacksonville calls his son in San Diego two days before Thanksgiving and says, "I hate to ruin Your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing. Forty-five years of misery is enough. "Pop, what are you talking about?" the son screams. We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," the father says. "We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Denver and tell her." Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "Like hell they're getting divorced," she Shouts, "I'll take care of this,"

 

She calls Jacksonville immediately, and screams at her father, "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't

Do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until

Then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hangs up.

 

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. "Okay," he says, "they're coming for

Thanksgiving and paying their own way."

There was a commercial a few years back that had this very same plot. I think it was for one of the airline companies, like Southwest or United or something. Funny stuff.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.