Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

doc724

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by doc724

  1. To everyone who said I should post my stuff here ... well here is some of it... 1993 Chevron Balls.. complete set and I had special display cases made for them.. Sign for Chevron Balls from the gas station. I also have the 94 set. I have Coke bottles, pins, magnets, key chains, t-shirts, Jackets, signed Dave Magadan Plaque, black wool cap 97 world series size 7 1/4.. Inaugural Year caps, Kelly Russell Studios Lithographs of Destrada, Santiago and Magadan., Wooden plague commemorating the First game against the dodgers, tattoos, 1993 Stadium Club team set, a give away from 5/2/95 from Dunross, it?s a small plastic book with 8 different Marlins cards in it, assorted game programs, including one from 94 with an insert of the Marlins team roster and the Chicago White Sox with Michael Jordan on it. A set of cards from Publix and Coca Cola, 97 championship ball, 5 inaugural year drinking glasses, 93 Diamond Dust, 93 Bicycle cards, inaugural year car shade, a video, The Show Is Coming, The making of the Marlins, 94 limited edition mugs with pewter logo they are numbered, 2 different merchandise catalogs, one with Sheffield and the other has Bowen and Barbarie on it.. I have the leather bound year book and an inaugural year Media guide.. This is only some of the stuff I have.. I will be setting up a web site with more stuff.. If you are looking for anything let me know I might have it.. I have lots of t-shirts and caps. I even have All Star Ballots for 93 and for 94..
  2. Why don't you post your inventory here first, and give the real fans a shot? I didn't know if it was allowed to post stuff for sale here..EBay isn't doing much for older stuff.. lots of new stuff there.. Most of my stuff is from the inaugural year..
  3. Does anyone know where I can sell hundreds of pieces of Marlins memorabilia? Most of it is from the first 2-3 years... I cannot hold on to this stuff anymore...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.