Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just Win

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Just Win

  1. uh-oh, Leadoff batter on, Byrd on 1st
  2. 3 down
  3. Damn 1 down :bases_firstbase
  4. Luis Walks :bases_firstbase GO CONINE!!!!!
  5. Yes, that was me, and I caught it 305....so there you guys go. Now.....GO FISH!!!! :bases_homerun:
  6. Im breaking out the new "Rally Sheffield" Figure tonight.....it has to work!!! I caught it, I caught it.......and now, it's changed....I hope your all happy
  7. I was reading the Cincy Post today and the Headline ran "Graves Heading to Marlins". All indications from Cincy is that he will sign by weeks end. I live up here, and thats also what everyone is talking about. I think its a good deal, especially if you only have to pay, 215,000 dollars. I just think he needs to change his zip code, they have such a losing attitude up here, and I just think that going down to Florida, with a winning attitude will do nothing but help him, so I say sign him up!! :thumbup
  8. I say the bats come alive again tonight...and Easley, Cabs, and Delgado have a huge night, and we win 7-3, but if the past week is any real indication, 2-1 Fish. Marlins :bases_homerun: Nats :bases_empty

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.