Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2Ringz

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 2Ringz

  1. COGS WITH THE GO AHEAD HIT That would be a homer. And STOP PUTTING WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN IN CAPS OTHERWISE SOME WILL THINK IT HAPPENED AND THEIR FEED IS DELAYED. my bad
  2. I guess Mr. DolphinJohn needs to pay someone $10. WHERE MA MONEY
  3. I got ten bucks says Giancarlo goes yard this inning. BET!
  4. COGS PLAYIN PRETTY NICE THE PAST FEW DAYS
  5. DAMN RIGHT... BUT IT WONT PUT HIM ON THE DL... LOL
  6. SOMEONE SHOULD PAPER CUT PETERSENS NUTS. Dude seriously this sh*t gets old WHATEVER. I EXPECT MAJOR LEAGUERS TO MAKE CATCHES I CAN MAKE. IM A HIGH STRUNG FAN. LOVE MY TEAM THO. NOT ALL FANS ARE THE SAME. Im just not the one to wish physical harm to someone, especially on my own team. to each there own i guess. YOU CANT SERIOUSLY BELEIVE I WISH HARM TO A MARLIN PLAYER? C'MON SON.
  7. SOMEONE SHOULD PAPER CUT PETERSENS NUTS. Dude seriously this sh*t gets old IM A HIGH STRUNG FAN. LOVE MY TEAM THO. NOT ALL FANS ARE THE SAME. Might be a bit strung out, but aight. As long as you don't become a Yankees fan. GOD NO! PHUCK THE YANKEES! BETTER YET...PHUCK ANY TEAM THATS NOT THE MARLINS!
  8. SOMEONE SHOULD PAPER CUT PETERSENS NUTS. Dude seriously this sh*t gets old WHATEVER. I EXPECT MAJOR LEAGUERS TO MAKE CATCHES I CAN MAKE. IM A HIGH STRUNG FAN. LOVE MY TEAM THO. NOT ALL FANS ARE THE SAME.
  9. SOMEONE SHOULD PAPER CUT PETERSENS NUTS.
  10. I SWEAR I HAAAAAAAATE LOMO! GET HITS DUMBASS

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.