Are they Qualified?

Heckeroo

there's no question that every once in a while you get someone that's ready, but there should be no special treatment

NO

If you're saying there shouldn't be special treatment. Why is your answer NO? Shouldn't it be YES they need the 3 years? whoops

i can't even figure out my own poll

there's no question that every once in a while you get someone that's ready, but there should be no special treatment

NO

If you're saying there shouldn't be special treatment. Why is your answer NO? Shouldn't it be YES they need the 3 years? whoops

i can't even figure out my own poll Glad that I picked it up. You were confusing me. lol

I think because the little hype about rookies and all types of formations that it is better for a football player than basketball player to leave early or jump from high school.

I'm a fan of college sports more than I am the NFL or NBA. While I want the best athletes to play college sports I do not think it is not fair to the student body and those athletes who really want an education and need an athletic scholarship to pay for school that athletes such as Carmelo, Clarett and Villaneuva wish to treat college as a minor league. There must be a way that in exchange for an athletic scholarship a student-athlete must agree that the school has three calendar years of exclusive rights to his athletic abilities and to take the necessary amount of courses (pass or fail) to graduate within six years.