Marlins get the New staduim!

Guest Juanky

Its twelve and there is no conference, this thread is just another disapointment in a long string of disapoinments regarding the stadium

Didnt you read? Either today or Monday.. Sigh all this bandwagons think they know everything and. Go home stop going to the game bandwagons!! Now i cant get good seats cause all of yall pack the place Sorry but I would rather have a full house than have 7k sit there and have the Fish move out of South Florida. If you want good seats, consider getting your tix a little earlier. PWNED

Its twelve and there is no conference, this thread is just another disapointment in a long string of disapoinments regarding the stadium

Didnt you read? Either today or Monday.. Sigh all this bandwagons think they know everything and. Go home stop going to the game bandwagons!! Now i cant get good seats cause all of yall pack the place Sorry but I would rather have a full house than have 7k sit there and have the Fish move out of South Florida. If you want good seats, consider getting your tix a little earlier. PWNED thanks for sticking up for a displaced fish fan :whistle

and i was merely pointing out we have been down this road with an owner "who traded up". I hate to say it but i dont think im gunna believe its real till they dig up that first piece of dirt

Guest Juanky

I think that with the past tribulations this team has endured, despite it being under previous ownership, that disposition is warranted. I'd like to see this ownership come through for us when they said they would, but I too am waiting at least until the vote is cast to breathe a sigh of relief and be happy with our new stadium, whatever and wherever (in South Florida) it may be.