May 14, 200422 yr Hey i Just wanna know if u can see my sig? It's supposed to be Dwyane Wade but for some reason I see the banner of the website were i uploaded the pic... Does anybody else know a different website where i can upload pictures, or whats the problem?
May 14, 200422 yr Author It's acting all weird becuz I saw it at the beginning, but now all i see is the website banner. I dont know what the problem is
May 14, 200422 yr yo no puedo ver ay yay yay yay yaaaaaaaaaay lol u sound like an old lady talking in spanish... :lol
May 14, 200422 yr Author Now all i c is an X. Do any of u know a better website where i can upload images?
May 14, 200422 yr well i can see it good... it says welcome 2 wade country! its a good sig. I can see it-can anyone else see it?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.