Everything posted by Ashley
-
Long Time, No See
I lurk around occasionally. I think I signed up in '03... damn...
-
Juan Pierre Signed
I'm back in South Florida, JP's back in South Florida.. time to bust out the sign!
-
In honor of 9/11...
Starbucks is giving away free coffee from 8:00am-11:00am. Iced or hot, any size. Enjoy.
-
Okay to lighten the mood around here
Hmm. I'd have to go with Carl Pavano
-
Your mission if you choose to accept it...
Not a movie, but "Breaking Bad" is a really good series. It's about a chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with cancer and in order to pay the bills he teams up with one of his former students to cook meth, becomes the kingpin of it all and of course, has to deal with the troubles that ensue.
-
Sammy Sosa's new look
I'm not sure if this was posted yet, but WTF is going on with Sammy?
-
Top 3 best looking Marlins players
Hanley
-
Covers better than the Originals?
I loved the Orgy cover of "Blue Monday". And of course, everyone's favorite most depressing song ever, "Mad World", covered by Gary Jules. http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4 Love, love, love this song. I really like Tamia's cover of 'Careless Whisper' more-so than the original.
-
She Wolf Music Video
Watch the world premiere tonight at 8pm on MTV! or you could just youtube it. It's been out for a while. I'm in love with this song.
-
You "aww" you lose
Yeah... This game is impossible for me to beat
-
So i just discovered this song
Version f/ Santana. I'm in love.
-
So i just discovered this song
And it really touched me, so I just wanted to share. *sigh* Such a depressingly, beautiful song. Enjoy
-
Post a music video from YouTube thread
So amazing
-
Last Thread as a Single Woman
Aw, the BIGGEST CONGRATS!!!! *hugs* I hope the bridesmaids dresses are teal! haha Have the most wonderful wedding and a beautiful trip in NYC!
-
Michael Jackson Remembrance Thread
Ashley, your pictures and videos just show how much MJ has influenced so many people around the world. Thank you for posting them. Thanks for commenting... And your avatar is, indeed, fierce!
-
Underrated places.....
Totino's pizza. So cheap and so good. Hell yes!
-
Chapstick addiction
Why not? I have lip gloss addiction. =)
-
Post a music video from YouTube thread
i can't get over how horrible that song is.
- Underrated places.....
- Insane!
-
Can you play any musical instruments?
Unfortunately not. I mean, I know basic piano, very basic. But I would really love to learn the guitar.
-
Country you'd most like to visit.
Japan Italy Puerto Rico Brazil
-
You Laugh, You Lose
Let's see someone get past this...
-
Michael Jackson Remembrance Thread
Geez! I am thoroughly surprised at the lack of MJ love on this board =(
-
Jobs you've had and hated.
Starbucks in Brighton Beach. That place is disgusting in every way.