Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ashley

  1. From CNN: (CNN) -- Entertainer Michael Jackson was taken to a hospital on Thursday after suffering cardiac arrest, sources briefed on the situation told CNN. Paramedics revived Jackson before taking him to the hospital. Fire Capt. Steve Ruda told CNN a 911 call came in from a west Los Angeles residence at 12:21 p.m. Ruda said Jackson was treated and transferred to the UCLA Medical Center. Asked specifics of the patient's condition, the spokesman said he could not discuss them because of federal privacy laws. The music icon from Gary, Indiana, was known as the "King of Pop." Jackson was the seventh CNN
  2. En Rojo Vivo just said that he's not dead, that those reports are false. I said that before TMZ reported it. TMZ is a real source, buddy. No, it's not. Unless someone hacked into the site *crosses fingers* their stories are 100% legit.
  3. En Rojo Vivo just said that he's not dead, that those reports are false. I said that before TMZ reported it. TMZ is a real source, buddy.
  4. I can't f***ing believe this. f***ing 50 years old. Please let this be some crazy hoax. f***!
  5. Oh my god, you guys. TMZ has just reported the is is indeed, dead. I'm literally in tears right now. http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-dies-death-dead-cardiac-arrest/
  6. "We've just learned Michael Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles ... and we're told it was cardiac arrest and that paramedics administered CPR in the ambulance ... and it's looking bad. He was picked up at his home around 20 minutes ago -- we're told his mother is on the way to visit him. UPDATE: The 911 call came in at 12:21PM at his Holmby Hills home in L.A. UPDATE: A Jackson family member tells TMZ Michael is in 'really bad shape" and the brothers are headed to UCLA. UPDATE: We just got off the phone with Joe Jackson, Michael's dad, who says "he is not doing well.'" TMZ This is HUGE, you guys. =( *Some sources are reporting that he is dead, this is not true! No official statement has been released. I'll keep you guys updated.
  7. Ashley replied to Admin's topic in Off-Topic
    Also, am I the only owner of a dog who snores? :lol Nah, my Fifi snores. She's half pug, they have lots of respiratory problems.
  8. [#10227] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system.
  9. I have to agree with you, Holly. Coming through in the clutch. Man, this team sends shivers down my spine!
  10. Hey! Rich and Tommy are great! What are you talking about?
  11. Well, about time you registered! =) Welcome aboard!
  12. Boom Boom Pow Part Of The List ...because this forum needs some revving up. Enjoy.
  13. Ah. =) Thanks for posting that!
  14. Ugh! I fell asleep on Gameday in the 9th. What a game to miss!
  15. 9-1

    Ashley replied to Rabbethan's topic in Miami Marlins
    Best start by any team since 2003. Best start by any team since 1993. Really? Wow. That's quite awesome.
  16. 9-1

    Ashley replied to Rabbethan's topic in Miami Marlins
    Amazingness!
  17. Ashley replied to MiRi's topic in Off-Topic
    Holly, your cats are precious!
  18. Ashley replied to MiRi's topic in Off-Topic
    My babies: ! This is a really cute picture. It's the kind of thing you can look at to get you out of a crappy mood, no homo. =) Looking back at this pic just brought a huge smile across my face. Aw man, I miss them so much! Chi Chi now, back home =( As a kitty Sony Fifi as a puppy Fifi now Newest addition, BB, as a kitty http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/xxashley305xx/BB2.jpg BB now, with bbs of her own http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/83/l_a36bdbc10fe443b79ceeb00b879e9993.jpg http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/108/l_518e07aa213940d8b0d8c21de9cb7ce7.jpg http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/xxashley305xx/l_70d384dcdc5f49bcb40f5f663bf55108.jpg http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/xxashley305xx/l_afd3feafec9040e684c96c1bb8f5ef61.jpg
  19. JJ fo' sho.
  20. Ashley replied to Marlins's topic in Off-Topic
    Haha! Welcome back! And WTH at all these Disney sigs?
  21. Guess I'm the only one who found this shoot kind of (dare I say it...) hot.
  22. No. I wish i had my own place, but my financial situation won't allow it.
  23. Ooh. I'm loving that second vid.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.