Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ashley

  1. Ashley replied to Ashley's topic in Miami Marlins
    How can u tell me that is BS??? Sure more would'nt be bad, but half a million is more than enough for me. Enough to support myself. Players make 10 times that much! Even more!
  2. Ashley replied to Ashley's topic in Miami Marlins
    *BuMp*
  3. PImp? lol. yea, that Jack! lol
  4. Yep, i am watching it right now! *lol*
  5. Ashley replied to Ashley's topic in Miami Marlins
    Yes, I agree. They are getting paid millions and millions to have fun for a few months, and they want more? srry, i love the marlins, but come on.
  6. Ashley replied to Ashley's topic in Miami Marlins
    Yea, but it shouldn't be about that. If the players weren't so greedy then we wouldn't have to worry about that either.
  7. Ashley replied to Ashley's topic in Miami Marlins
    I don't like that idea. I don't know, for once i really look up to a team, and now they might be gone! :-( it hurts.
  8. woo, u got my hopes all up! *lol* I was like "WHEN? WHERE?"
  9. Ashley replied to Ashley's topic in Miami Marlins
    That sparks a new question. Imagine how many more world series they could win if they stick with this team! Imagine the moments they can make, the history, the memories! Why would they wanna destroy that!? It's just stupid! And sad! All it takes is patience and teamwork, all that they see is money!
  10. Ashley replied to Ashley's topic in Miami Marlins
    2 million could buy how many houses and cars??? Not right! Some players make way more than that... and not like they make that much money period... they make that much money per season!!! Pudge lives in a MANSION he has plenty to support his family, and plenty to buy anything in the world that he wants, that goes for many other players too! Actually all players cuz even 1 million per season is alot! I just don't understand why!!! :confused
  11. Ashley posted a topic in Miami Marlins
    I just wanna know why baseball is all about money! It's not about "the team", the friendship, the loyalty, the fun! Why? Why are all of these players so damn greedy and want more money??? How much more money does Pudge want? He has plenty!!! I would be happy if I only got half a million a year! That's not what baseball is all about! I don't know, it just makes me sad! They are supposed to be a team!
  12. I say most likely D. Lee. PUdge is leaving, i know that. He has never been straight out when reporters asked him if he was going to stay with the team. Encarnacion is most likely gonna wanna leave, he doesn't feel a part of the team. He didn't even show up to the parade. I heard (not sure if it's true, but i heard) that Castillo got offered 10 million from the Yankees. Not only that, but I heard many stories of him leaving. I think D.Lee is most likely staying.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.