Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ashley

  1. Yea, i was wondering the same hting. To me that looks like enough space for a stadium, but what do i know?
  2. My brother took Juan Pierre's order at a McDonalds in Mirimar. lol. But the dumbass didnt get his autograph becuz he didnt know it was him, until he left, and until he saw his boss get 2 baseballs to sign. :banghead :banghead :banghead
  3. Then why didn't they put thta on the ticket? grr. Oh well. Thanks[/colro]
  4. I thought it started at 6:05?? On the ticke it says 6:05. Im confused.
  5. Seriously, that's just wrong.
  6. How about Choi proving everyone wrong by hitting a huge grandslam, and playing some amazing defense. Or Pierre Stealing 5 bases and hits a homer to end the game!!! That would be niiice...
  7. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2004-03/11915772.jpg http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2004-03/11915776.jpg http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2004-03/11912785.jpg
  8. Ashley replied to SeaBass's topic in Miami Marlins
    Ok, ppl don't get carried away its only dislocated. Omg, but i was so worried when it happened, i could not even imagine the marlins playing without JP. He is waaaay toooooo valuable for us. But he's gonna be ok, only a few weeks don't worry!!!! Go JP![
  9. Ashley replied to pierre's topic in Miami Marlins
    I think Juan Pierre is the best player on our team mentally. You could just tell once he gets on that field that he's ready, and plays with all of his heart.
  10. Oh ok. But how does everybody know about what happened at the game? im confused.
  11. Ok, i went and it does have a schedule, as wel;l as on this wbesite, but it doenst have a channel. what channel did u see the last game on??
  12. When and where are u seeing these spring training games? I really wnana see how we are playing, what channel and wha times do they show it? please help me out. THanks :-)
  13. Give him 5 bucks and a candy bar. Maybe a croqueta or two and thats it. Lmao. That's funny. I wouldn't mind seeing him come back, but I mean if he doesn't wanna be there because supposedly they're not paying him "enough" then what's the point? He's obviously not playing for the game, he's playing for the money, and why would the Marlin players want him back after he betrayed them??? I'm sure i would be pretty pissed if I saw his face again. All for the money. You don't see Juan Pierre complaining, probably our most valuable player, he didn't even make close to a 4th of what Pudge made... but he dooesn'tt care. He plays the game with heart! I mean why would Pudge even want to eb with a nother team? With a team liek the Marlins they could win soooo many more World Series! I just don't get it. PLus, what could Pudge possibly do with all that money, why would he wnat even more? Not liek he's even gonna spend half of it in his whole lifetime!
  14. I can't believe i even used to like pudge! What could he possibly do with more money! His house can't get any bigger! What does he wnat to do make more statues of himself!!! Why the hell is he doing this? That is so f*cked up1 He's full of greed! He's talented as hell, no doubt, but wtf??? Give me a break! I htought this game was about heart! I mean sure players want a lot of money too, but how much more money could Pudge possibly need!? Im sure he hasn't even spent half of his freaking money, and he wants more! for what??????
  15. Oo, i wanna know what mall. lol *BuMp*
  16. I know!!! I would have died too!!! Grr. My brother... he's a bit slow sometimes. lmao. j/k. no but seriously... hehe
  17. *lol* i dunno, he just said he ordered a ton of meals. And that he looked a bit buff in real life and that's why it threw him off. *lol*
  18. I have been meaning to post this up for the longest time, but my account wouldn't work when i first signed up, i dunno know why. Well anyways... my brother met Juan Pierre. Very funny and sad story. It was i think the next day after game 1 of the WS or 1 day b4, don't remember. Well anyways, my brother works at Mcdonalds. He was at the cashier, and a man orders tons of meals form him. He said 6 meals. So The guy is now getting his drinks, and my brothers boss (the biggets Marlins fan from NY *lol*) walks up to this guy with 2 baseballs and he signs them. Yea, at that point my dumb brother *lol* was like " Who is that?..... OH **** thats Juan PIerre!!!!". Yea, he took his order and everything, and didn't realize it was him until it was too late! I asked my brother why didn't he like jump over the counter and get his autograph, *lol* he was like "Oh, my line was full! I feel so stupid!!!!". Lmao. he should. Juan was with his mom too. awww, but damn, !!! He's lucky, he at least got to take his order, lol.
  19. Ashley replied to Ashley's topic in Miami Marlins
    Well thanks for that reply, amde me feel a bit better. I was there in '97 and ofcourse i was rooting for them, but i dunno, i wasnt really into that team like i am with this one. There's soemthing special about this team
  20. Omg, u r so lucky. I am so happy for you! That's exactly how I would feel if i met anyone of my fave marlins!!! awww, im so happy. Mmm, i wish i could them!!! :-(

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.