If Pudge..

Marlins Phenom

Guest marlins02

if by some miracle he's still a FA by may 1st there is no way in hell he would get $6 mill in my opinion. i wouldnt mind bringing him back, but like someone said it depends on Castro/Redmond. but for $6 mill? hell no, he'll have to swallow up his pride and inflatable ego and take a huge paycut to come here or anywhere if he's still a FA come May 1st

Give him 5 bucks and a candy bar. Maybe a croqueta or two and thats it.

Lmao. That's funny.

I wouldn't mind seeing him come back, but I mean if he doesn't wanna be there because supposedly they're not paying him "enough" then what's the point? He's obviously not playing for the game, he's playing for the money, and why would the Marlin players want him back after he betrayed them??? I'm sure i would be pretty pissed if I saw his face again. All for the money. You don't see Juan Pierre complaining, probably our most valuable player, he didn't even make close to a 4th of what Pudge made... but he dooesn'tt care. He plays the game with heart! I mean why would Pudge even want to eb with a nother team? With a team liek the Marlins they could win soooo many more World Series! I just don't get it. PLus, what could Pudge possibly do with all that money, why would he wnat even more? Not liek he's even gonna spend half of it in his whole lifetime!

Guest marlins02

when he put on the jersey for the 1st time at Sring traning and some one asked "how does it feel?" and he just looks at something, i forget if it was his glove or bat or maybe the jersey and then says like he's trying to think: "its different". it just looked and sounded so fake

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.