Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IM PIST and Ticked and all that s***!

Featured Replies

" During the call, according to sources with knowledge of the session, Rodriguez told the Marlins that not only would he not accept a hometown discount, he won't sign unless he gets a raise over the $10 million he made this past season."

 

f*** THAT !!!!!!!!!

 

im so mad..... man im mad.... i havent been this mad since f***ing we traded Dumpster and Floyd and told all of MLB that we QUIT>......

 

hey lets look at some s*** okay.......

 

Juan Encarnacion he made 3.450 mil last year and put up better numbers than pudge who made 9.3 mil last year

 

Juan E Batting 270, 19 bombs, 94 RBI's 80 Runs and that NON ERROR Streak he had.

 

Pudge batting 297, 16 Bombs, 85 RBI's 90 RUNS... ya he was CLUTCH but god he wants more money than what the Hulk took and the Hulk put up Numbers pudge thought he was gonna put up and missed a an entire month......

 

 

garbage a** D.lee who made 4.5 mil last year had way better numbers than Pudge!!!!!!

 

batted 271 31 bombs and 92 RBI's and 91 RUNS...

 

and this mother f***er wants more than $$$$$$$$ 4 what???????

 

f*** it..... give me Javy anybody with the money we have left ova can we sign back uggey?????

 

What are we gonna do with this $$$$$$$$$$$$ and no we cant have Juan Back cuz like you guys said 6-7 mil a year we could Jose Guillan 4 that kinda money...

 

we can get Juan Gone for 7-8 mil a year!!!!!!

 

man im just so mad

Pudge is full of himself. Sure he's a great catcher and he helped us during the play-offs, but he demanding money and saying he won't accept anything unless it's done HIS way which is way out of line. If he wanted to stay here he'd work things out. He's obviously all about the money.

  • Author

im comparing $$$$$$$$$$$$ and stats......

 

i could give a rats a** on what postion he plays or not......

 

a raise?????? for what?????? not matching the numbers he got in his MVP year?

  • Author

Pudge is full of himself. Sure he's a great catcher and he helped us during the play-offs, but he demanding money and saying he won't accept anything unless it's done HIS way which is way out of line. If he wanted to stay here he'd work things out. He's obviously all about the money.

u know what i just realized to...... the only reason he came to us is cuz we offerd em the most $$$$$$ nobody was gonna give em what we offerd this man is all money no heart......

 

he neva came here cuz he wantted to and it was his hometown I bet if the tigers offerd his a** 1 mil more than us he would have gone there.......

 

he is all about money i really wanna see who gives em 10 mil a year!!!!!! and that 5 yera bull crap......

 

he f***ed up with the O's and he has now f***ed up with us.....

The O's have already said they're going after Lopez first. Pudge will sign with a team, but I don't think any teams wants to sign him for 5 years 50 million because he's getting old. If he gets injured or starts to do crappy they still have to play and pay him.

The O's have already said they're going after Lopez first. Pudge will sign with a team, but I don't think any teams wants to sign him for 5 years 50 million because he's getting old. If he gets injured or starts to do crappy they still have to play and pay him.

Pudge may be on Tokio Giants uniform, if he doesn't lower his demands

  • Author

Screw em...... lets think what we can so with this $$$$$$$$

 

sign Uggey at 4.5 mil or 5 mil and the other 3 mil we have we can go after

 

the following

 

Jose Cruz Jr

Rual Mondesi

Reggie Sanders

Jose Guillen

Rondel White

Brain Jordan

 

all these guys can be afforded at the price between 2 mil and 4 mil......

 

we have 8 mil 2 spend......

Odom I agree... And what's with this blaming of scott boras? Give me a break Pudge is a big guy, if Boras asked to screw his wife would he let him?I don't think so... :king

Bring my Javy!

 

who in my honest opinion is the only affordable catcher on the market out there that could fill the gap pudge would leave.

You people are kidding yourselves if you think atheletes don't play for the money. Get out sometime.

Vlad and Castro for me.

u know what i just realized to...... the only reason he came to us is cuz we offerd em the most $$$$$$ nobody was gonna give em what we offerd this man is all money no heart......

 

he neva came here cuz he wantted to and it was his hometown I bet if the tigers offerd his a** 1 mil more than us he would have gone there.......

 

he is all about money i really wanna see who gives em 10 mil a year!!!!!! and that 5 yera bull crap......

 

he f***ed up with the O's and he has now f***ed up with us.....

You just now realized this? Like Obi Wan said, " who is the fool, the fool or the one that follows him...?"

 

My friend, your recent realization is more to blame than Fudge here. Screw Fudge...

im comparing $$$$$$$$$$$$ and stats......

 

i could give a rats a** on what postion he plays or not......

 

a raise?????? for what?????? not matching the numbers he got in his MVP year?

You're right......

You people are kidding yourselves if you think atheletes don't play for the money. Get out sometime.

My sentiments exactly....players go where the money is. I've come to terms with that, which is why I'm not getting all hyper about this Pudge situation. He's not the first person to demand more money, and he certainly won't be the last.

Surpisingly, I am calm. At first I was really pissed but then I was like wait a minute....I have been in this sitch before....many times! Shoot, the Panthers traded Ray Whitney and Todd Simpson at the same time and those two were my faves before Luongo. I felt like crap! But I've moved on. Life goes on. It's not the end of the world. It's not Sunday and a lot can happen until then. Most likely Pudge is gone. I wish him the best wherever he goes. He did a lot for this team and it would be pretty s***ty in my part to call him names and bash him and s***.

 

I may get picked on but I don't care. I am still a Pudge fanatic and I won't stop being a Pudge fanatic. I will wear my Pudge jersey proudly. My site is staying up. If anyone has a problem with that, then they can go and take their crap somewhere else because this Pudge fan is staying a fan.

 

If Pudge stays in the NL, I will be in the stands when he comes to Miami and plays at PPS. You can bet on that. :thumbup

If Pudge stays in the NL, I will be in the stands when he comes to Miami and plays at PPS. You can bet on that. :thumbup

you should be in the stands no matter what :thumbup

 

I will wear my Pudge jersey proudly.

wow.

I may get picked on but I don't care. I am still a Pudge fanatic and I won't stop being a Pudge fanatic. I will wear my Pudge jersey proudly. My site is staying up. If anyone has a problem with that, then they can go and take their crap somewhere else because this Pudge fan is staying a fan.

 

God damn, that had to be one of the corniest things I've ever read.

You people are kidding yourselves if you think atheletes don't play for the money.

Granted. But anyone who "plays for the money" should be a little more knowledgeable about economic reality. This is no market to be demanding what Pudge is demanding. The way Pudge has handled this makes him look, monetarily speaking, very stupid. If it were about the money he would be more serious in negotiation. Odds are, he will end up signing with another team for an amount the Marlins would have offered anyway. Those are the realities of a market economy. Pure and simple.

 

If it were about the money, the Marlins would be in better stead. Apparently, though, it's NOT about the money for Pudge. It's about EGO. :thumbdown

I can't believe i even used to like pudge! What could he possibly do with more money! His house can't get any bigger! What does he wnat to do make more statues of himself!!! Why the hell is he doing this? That is so f*cked up1 He's full of greed! He's talented as hell, no doubt, but wtf??? Give me a break! I htought this game was about heart! I mean sure players want a lot of money too, but how much more money could Pudge possibly need!? Im sure he hasn't even spent half of his freaking money, and he wants more! for what??????

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.