Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IM PIST and Ticked and all that s***!

Featured Replies

I may get picked on but I don't care. I am still a Pudge fanatic and I won't stop being a Pudge fanatic. I will wear my Pudge jersey proudly. My site is staying up. If anyone has a problem with that, then they can go and take their crap somewhere else because this Pudge fan is staying a fan.

 

God damn, that had to be one of the corniest things I've ever read. You don't like what I said? Oh well.

they have the gall to say "hey we understand the economics of the team, so we don't even need a nice raise like Lowell or Castillo got! not even after the great year Pudge had!" "we'll just take the same salary at 4 years, thank you very much!"

 

first of all he did not have a great season

secondly, Mike & Luis were nearing their first free agent periods, and every great professional baseball player deserves a big contract once they finally become eligible. Pudge has already gotten these huge contracts. He needs to be realistic.

 

4 years, 40 million is not realistic.

 

That is not even CLOSE to what the Marlins can afford.

They won't give him 3 years 30 million either, IMO.

 

Unless he comes down to around 3 years - 22 million, this is over.

 

How many statues of yourself at your mansion do you really need?

you should be in the stands no matter what :thumbup

I never said I wouldn't. ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.