ULTIMATE Opening Day Performance

djm305

Josh pitching a no hitter or perfect game would be incrediable, but how about a walk off homer from Castro, after months of everyone whining about losing Pudge and then Castro wins it for us. :arms

Well shoot Castro had more walk-off Homers than Pudge Last year and he didn't even play much. =)

Josh pitching a no hitter or perfect game would be incrediable, but how about a walk off homer from Castro, after months of everyone whining about losing Pudge and then Castro wins it for us. :arms

How about back to back Choi and Castro homers. That would shut up Boog and Berardino about DLee (who btw has struck out twice and grounded out once so far in today's Cubs/Cincy game) for at least one day.

im a fan therefore i can say wtf i want i dont like choi and i can so as i need to i dont like him i still miss Lee and i prefer conine at first and nunez in left case closed. you dont like my opinion leave a message at the beep.........................

im a fan therefore i can say wtf i want i dont like choi and i can so as i need to i dont like him i still miss Lee and i prefer conine at first and nunez in left case closed. you dont like my opinion leave a message at the beep.........................

It's not the dis like of Choi. I could care less who you like and dislike. But wishing Injury on any player, especially from your own team, is just wrong. Whatever dood, say what you want but don't be such a di-ck.

dont wish injury and by injury i mean a non life threatining injury? y the hell not.they are making millions i am making crap.if i dont like a player i can wish w/e i want for him not to be in the lineup cause they wont bench him for the year if hes healthy.

Guest markotsay7

Just a win would suffice.

But it would be nice to see Beckett pitch a stellar ballgame, a perfect 8th and 9th by Wayne and Benitez, big days for Castro, Choi, and AGonz...

But...I'll just take the win.