May 16, 200917 yr Any way of going back to the old forum! everything is confusing and i cant quote or anything!! And i already did what you told erick!
May 16, 200917 yr The old forum design is gone. Out of everyone using the site, only a few have run into that issue at least. Have you tried another browser? Also, which solution did you attempt? I had more than one suggestion for this and haven't heard back from those who had issues to see if they still do.
May 16, 200917 yr I'm still having the issues. I've just been reading the past couple days, trying to figure some things out. The thing is, I know the "reply" and "edit" buttons are there b/c the little mouse shows up allowing you to click, I just don't know which is which, b/c the letters/words don't show up. And my avatar is still not showing up. Maybe it's just on my laptop. I haven't tried my regular computer.
May 16, 200917 yr Im having the same problem. I cant see avatars and the quote buttons. Ive tried clearing my internet and refreshing . Its doing the same on my lap top too. Im gonna try fire fox later.
May 16, 200917 yr Im having the same problem. I cant see avatars and the quote buttons. Ive tried clearing my internet and refreshing . Its doing the same on my lap top too. Im gonna try fire fox later. All avatars or just your own? Please let me know how it goes on FireFox when you try.
May 16, 200917 yr Im having the same problem. I cant see avatars and the quote buttons. Ive tried clearing my internet and refreshing . Its doing the same on my lap top too. Im gonna try fire fox later. All avatars or just your own? Please let me know how it goes on FireFox when you try. Lol everything looks great on fire fox i can seee my avatar and everyone elses. I alo s ee the quote buttons. I guess ill start using fire fox.
May 16, 200917 yr Strange because it looks fine in both IE and FireFox for me. It makes it tough to troubleshoot.
May 17, 200917 yr Is nobody else having trouble with the signature line limit? I tried reducing my sig to 5 lines like it says but the error message still popped up. I even reduced it to 4 lines but got the same message.
May 17, 200917 yr Is nobody else having trouble with the signature line limit? I tried reducing my sig to 5 lines like it says but the error message still popped up. I even reduced it to 4 lines but got the same message. Try now.
May 17, 200917 yr i send BroncoBob27 message but he donot know how to reply back he could not find way to reply
May 17, 200917 yr i send BroncoBob27 message but he donot know how to reply back he could not find way to reply It's like posting in a topic now. The reply box is at the bottom of the PM.
May 17, 200917 yr Author Im using IE because is the only thing i can use.. No avatar should up for me, no reply button, no edit, etc
May 17, 200917 yr Im using IE because is the only thing i can use.. No avatar should up for me, no reply button, no edit, etc IE 7 or 8?
May 17, 200917 yr Im using IE because is the only thing i can use.. No avatar should up for me, no reply button, no edit, etc Same here. With that said, it's like hidden. If you remember the old forums, it's still in the same spot. I can't see the edit, reply, etc. but if you put the mouse around the spot, something will pop saying "reply directly to this post" or whatever. That's the way I'm quoting people now. It's definitely tougher not being able to see it, but it's there, and that's what I'm doing, for now.
May 17, 200917 yr I just made an adjustment that may or may not help. Any change on your end Erick? No change. Again though, I've managed a way to quote people, so I'm ok with it. I can do without the avatars, if things stay the way they are.
May 17, 200917 yr ok im trying my sig. to say im 5-4 wen i got to games but it sais [#10211] This image is larger than the maximum allowed dimensions of 300 x 250. my sig isnt even big. what should i do
May 17, 200917 yr Admin, I tried to send you a PM about being unable to pin/delete/close threads in the CBL forum but the PM gives me an "undefined" message when I send it to you. Kyle
May 17, 200917 yr Is nobody else having trouble with the signature line limit? I tried reducing my sig to 5 lines like it says but the error message still popped up. I even reduced it to 4 lines but got the same message. Try now. Appears to be fine now.
May 17, 200917 yr ok im trying my sig. to say im 5-4 wen i got to games but it sais [#10211] This image is larger than the maximum allowed dimensions of 300 x 250. my sig isnt even big. what should i do Fixed now.
May 17, 200917 yr Admin, I tried to send you a PM about being unable to pin/delete/close threads in the CBL forum but the PM gives me an "undefined" message when I send it to you. Kyle Got the PM, not sure why it showed the undefined message but it will be checked into. As for the CBL permissions, that should be resolved now. I'll reply to the PM asap.
May 17, 200917 yr The old forum design is gone. http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/forums/index.php?/topic/88768-problems/
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.