Problems

The old forum design is gone. Out of everyone using the site, only a few have run into that issue at least. Have you tried another browser?

Also, which solution did you attempt? I had more than one suggestion for this and haven't heard back from those who had issues to see if they still do.

I'm still having the issues. I've just been reading the past couple days, trying to figure some things out.

The thing is, I know the "reply" and "edit" buttons are there b/c the little mouse shows up allowing you to click, I just don't know which is which, b/c the letters/words don't show up.

And my avatar is still not showing up.

Maybe it's just on my laptop. I haven't tried my regular computer.

Im having the same problem. I cant see avatars and the quote buttons. Ive tried clearing my internet and refreshing . Its doing the same on my lap top too. Im gonna try fire fox later.

All avatars or just your own?

Please let me know how it goes on FireFox when you try.

Im having the same problem. I cant see avatars and the quote buttons. Ive tried clearing my internet and refreshing . Its doing the same on my lap top too. Im gonna try fire fox later.

All avatars or just your own?

Please let me know how it goes on FireFox when you try.

Lol everything looks great on fire fox i can seee my avatar and everyone elses. I alo s ee the quote buttons. I guess ill start using fire fox.

Im using IE because is the only thing i can use.. No avatar should up for me, no reply button, no edit, etc

Same here.

With that said, it's like hidden.

If you remember the old forums, it's still in the same spot.

I can't see the edit, reply, etc. but if you put the mouse around the spot, something will pop saying "reply directly to this post" or whatever.

That's the way I'm quoting people now. It's definitely tougher not being able to see it, but it's there, and that's what I'm doing, for now.

Is nobody else having trouble with the signature line limit? I tried reducing my sig to 5 lines like it says but the error message still popped up. I even reduced it to 4 lines but got the same message.

Try now.

Appears to be fine now.

Admin,

I tried to send you a PM about being unable to pin/delete/close threads in the CBL forum but the PM gives me an "undefined" message when I send it to you.

Kyle

Got the PM, not sure why it showed the undefined message but it will be checked into. As for the CBL permissions, that should be resolved now.

I'll reply to the PM asap.