May 17, 200917 yr It's still doing it. Thanks, that is interesting. Page 12 should be fixed now I hope. I think I might have found the issue there.
May 17, 200917 yr It's still doing it. Thanks, that is interesting. It's fine now. I kept on going back and clicking on the page. Finally after 5 tries it worked.
May 17, 200917 yr Great, so now I've definitely figured out what was causing it. Awesome, now ban the people who did this .
May 17, 200917 yr Thanks another problem im having is when im on the homepage and you know how it shows you some of the forum threads when i click on one of them it kinda just refreshes the page and i have to go the long way to all the threads by clicking forums up top Thanks, checking into that. This is fixed now.
May 19, 200917 yr Instead of getting one E-Mail until I visit the thread again, I get an E-Mail for every reply that's posted. I got about 250 ERN's from todays gameday thread.
May 19, 200917 yr You subscribed to the Game Threads forum? Check your subscription setting choice, there are 5 of them and at least one of them sends instant notifications of posts. Check it here - http://www.marlinsba...&area=forumsubs That's probably a bad forum to subscribe to anyway. There will constantly be new posts during games, and there will be no posts at other times.
May 19, 200917 yr I never subscribe to forums. Only threads. Besides, since a gameday thread is closed immediately after a game has ended, it wouldn't make a difference whether I subscribed to the forum or the thread since there would be only one thread unlocked at a time in that section. Its not just gameday threads anyway. Its all threads. And the 5 options are only how often you want to be notified. Not if you want to be notified of every post or just since you last visited a thread. I've had this problem at other forums of various softwares.
May 19, 200917 yr Still no change for me!!! getting frustrating! help! Things are being checked into but as I had said, it is difficult to troubleshoot when most users including myself aren't having the issue. I can't make too many modifications or everyone runs into an issue. Yours should be resolved as soon as possible though.
May 19, 200917 yr Admin, you figure out the problem with VIP's not being able to delete posts yet? Nope, but I'm probably not too far off on it. As soon as I figure it out, it will be implemented.
May 19, 200917 yr Admin, you figure out the problem with VIP's not being able to delete posts yet? Nope, but I'm probably not too far off on it. As soon as I figure it out, it will be implemented. Ok, cool. Thanks for the update.
May 19, 200917 yr Seems like everyone that has the issue is using IE. Odd though that apparently most IE users don't have it, or at least aren't reporting it. This will be resolved I am sure, I just do not have a timetable unfortunately.
May 20, 200917 yr I'm getting a message that says I'm not allowed to view member profiles....? Not an error. Profiles, PM's, Search and a few other non essential features are turned off during games for resource reasons.
May 20, 200917 yr I'm getting a message that says I'm not allowed to view member profiles....? Not an error. Profiles, PM's, Search and a few other non essential features are turned off during games for resource reasons. OK, cool. I guess I hadn't come across that before.
May 21, 200917 yr Argh, someone keeps posting those videos that make my computer have a brain fart. Can you ban that person for life ? Will this keep happening or is this something that will get fixed.
May 21, 200917 yr Argh, someone keeps posting those videos that make my computer have a brain fart. Can you ban that person for life ? Will this keep happening or is this something that will get fixed. It will be fixed.
May 21, 200917 yr Argh, someone keeps posting those videos that make my computer have a brain fart. Can you ban that person for life ? Will this keep happening or is this something that will get fixed. It will be fixed. Okie Dokie. I'll just wait it out and wait for a new page .
May 21, 200917 yr Admin, I can receive but can't send PMs. Help? Are you getting the undefined box when you try to send one?
May 21, 200917 yr Argh, someone keeps posting those videos that make my computer have a brain fart. Can you ban that person for life ? Will this keep happening or is this something that will get fixed. Happened to me aswell in the game thread but I changed over to Firefox and it was fine.
May 21, 200917 yr Argh, someone keeps posting those videos that make my computer have a brain fart. Can you ban that person for life ? Will this keep happening or is this something that will get fixed. Happened to me aswell in the game thread but I changed over to Firefox and it was fine. Yep, the error is only in IE. It will work in IE eventually but I don't have an ETA for that unfortunately.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.