June 11, 200917 yr Glad to hear it. :thumbup I do hope to have the IE issues resolved eventually. O.K. cool, Just keep doing what your doing boss.
June 11, 200917 yr VIP Delete issue resolved PM undefined error resolved A bunch of other things resolved as well Clear your cache, and refresh a few times when you first come to the site to make sure you grab the new stuff.
June 12, 200917 yr VIP Delete issue resolved PM undefined error resolved A bunch of other things resolved as well Clear your cache, and refresh a few times when you first come to the site to make sure you grab the new stuff. The issue where I'm not getting VIP privileges without actually being a VIP isn't solved :shifty
June 12, 200917 yr The issue where I'm not getting VIP privileges without actually being a VIP isn't solved :shifty Start writing for the site again, and I'll fix that issue for you. :mischief
June 12, 200917 yr The issue where I'm not getting VIP privileges without actually being a VIP isn't solved :shifty Start writing for the site again, and I'll fix that issue for you. :mischief You sly boots... I'll resume as soon as Im back from vacation
June 12, 200917 yr How do I do it? I have a video I would like to share that I took but I have no clue on how to post it. Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum. You can move it if you want.
June 12, 200917 yr Is there an embed option there? I looked at a Flickr video and didn't see one so it is possible they don't offer that option. You may just need to link directly to the page the video is on rather than post the video.
June 12, 200917 yr Is there an embed option there? I looked at a Flickr video and didn't see one so it is possible they don't offer that option. You may just need to link directly to the page the video is on rather than post the video. There is an embed option and it takes me to the HTML. I'll copy and paste the HTML and see what happens.
June 12, 200917 yr Can I ask, why aren't any of the pictures anybody posts working for me? Link me to one of the posts please so I can check it.
June 12, 200917 yr http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/forums/topic/89261-pictures-from-the-game-today/page__pid__1839038__st__0&?do=findComment&comment=1839038 it changes to Resize to % (was ______) Click image to enlarge I see the same thing at the top of this page where Rab posted
June 12, 200917 yr Can you show me a screenshot please? I need to see what it is doing exactly because it isn't happening to me on IE 8 or FF 3.0.11.
June 12, 200917 yr Can you show me a screenshot please? I need to see what it is doing exactly because it isn't happening to me on IE 8 or FF 3.0.11. I'll do so if it randomly happens to me again.
June 13, 200917 yr Admin I'm having trouble entering the Florida Marlins Section of the site Here's what the error reads: Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/marlinba/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classDbMysqlClient.php on line 212 Warning: dbMain::require_once(/home/marlinba/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/ipsDriverError.php) [function.dbMain-require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/marlinba/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classDb.php on line 1564 Fatal error: dbMain::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/marlinba/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/ipsDriverError.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/marlinba/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/') in /home/marlinba/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classDb.php on line 1564
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.