May 28, 200917 yr Tried to send a PM. No can do. Using firefox. Forget about IE, that's worthless with the new look. Wanted to let Yenta know about the Spelling Bee. Maybe you can reach her. She likes this competition.
May 29, 200917 yr That will be fixed soon, but like I said you can just disregard it for now. The PM was sent fine in that case.
May 31, 200917 yr I got an error message on both the Soccer and NBA threads earlier when I went to view them and the page wouldnt load however they do work on Firefox.
May 31, 200917 yr I got an error message on both the Soccer and NBA threads earlier when I went to view them and the page wouldnt load however they do work on Firefox. That's the youtube error that has been reported and figured out. However, the error still pops up if people post the youtube videos incorrectly. I'm hoping to get that fixed asap so that it is fine regardless of how they are posted. I just changed the ones posted on the last pages of those threads to the right format. You should be able to load both threads now in IE.
June 1, 200917 yr Fatal error: Call to a member function boardIndexTemplate() on a non-object in /home/marlinba/public_html/forums/admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/boards.php on line 99 You're on your own. I tried a different skin, but never got anywhere. Whenever I go back I see the board, but the error is on a different line based on whichever forum you attempt. yeah, yeah, I know... "I haven't worked on all the skins yet" Slacker! :shifty
June 2, 200917 yr Admin, any headway on that VIP Deletion problem? I long for the day when I see " Delete" on my screen.
June 2, 200917 yr Yes, sorry about how long it is taking. It is a very tricky one so when I thought I was close, it wasn't it which is why this is taking longer than anticipated. It'll be fixed though and as quickly as possible.
June 3, 200917 yr Yes, sorry about how long it is taking. It is a very tricky one so when I thought I was close, it wasn't it which is why this is taking longer than anticipated. It'll be fixed though and as quickly as possible. Thanks for the update Admin. I become dumb during the gamethreads and post things in the wrong thread. I get lost.
June 3, 200917 yr FYI to bobbob and anyone else who used it: The Lo-Fi/Mobile skin is not completed yet, there will be some improvements to it in the near future.
June 4, 200917 yr [#10227] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system. It is disabled during games sometimes along with a few other features to help with the site's speed if traffic gets high. It is working for now though.
June 6, 200917 yr Still the website has not changed for me.. Same problems as before Which version of IE are you using again?
June 6, 200917 yr Still the website has not changed for me.. Same problems as before Which version of IE are you using again? There's your trouble.
June 8, 200917 yr I'm a Marlins fan and I hate the new look. :confused Are you having any issues with it or is it just you don't like the look? I haven't had any issues at all. It's just the look. And minor things that annoy me about it. Like the drop menu in which one can choose a different section of the forum. On the last one, one can simply just click on the section and it automatically loaded it. Now, one must click the ok button next to it. lol I also like the other one because it seems to be the cleanest forum bases layout. I'm a member of 16 different forums. They're all a wide variety of different types of forums. Some are fishing, some are car related, and this one. The best ones have the same layout that this had.
June 8, 200917 yr The main purpose for the change was to use resources better so that the forums would stay online during high traffic especially in game threads. From what I've seen, it has worked in that regard so it has been a success from my point of view. Thank you for the feedback though.
June 8, 200917 yr The main purpose for the change was to use resources better so that the forums would stay online during high traffic especially in game threads. From what I've seen, it has worked in that regard so it has been a success from my point of view. Thank you for the feedback though. Yeah. Good thing because it would always crash at the wrong moment! Like the stadium voting. And during gameday threads when something significant would happen. lol
June 10, 200917 yr Using Firefox instead of explorer now and I love the new look!! For some reason on Explorer i couldn't see sigs or avatars and any pictures at all for that. Now with fire fox i see everything clearly and it's so much faster its amazing.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.