June 13, 200917 yr no, no issues. for future reference, whats your email address? i wound up IMing Joe the warnign while he was offline. IDK if you got it.
June 13, 200917 yr Admin, there is a fatal error in the game thread forum. I am not sure what that means.
June 14, 200917 yr Sorry about that error overnight. If I was awake, I would've had it fixed sooner. What the hell were you doing sleeping?? What a slacker! Start the damn IV caffeine drip and keep your eyes glued to the site. No more of this lazy 'sleeping' stuff, okay?
June 16, 200917 yr I plan on disabling PM's, Profiles, Search and a few other things during the games this week due to anticipated higher traffic. They will be enabled again following the games.
June 16, 200917 yr Not so much a problem but a general question - did something happen in the last half hour or so because on all the forums the icons on the left hand side for all topics are now coloured as in being unread and when I click on the them it goes to the beginning of each thread as opposed to where I last read to which is what normally happens.
June 16, 200917 yr See my post above yours for why. One of the other things disabled is the topic markers that determine what a user has read.
June 25, 200917 yr When click on show all nothing happens except this message shows up in Firefox''s error console. Error: inACP is not defined Source File: http://www.marlinsba...e/1/ipb.lang.js Line: 1098 When I ty it in IE (just at home never thought to try IE at school) it also happens and you can see an inactive scroll bar above "Show All Emoticons". Apparently other forums are having the same problem.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.