May 21, 200917 yr Admin, I can receive but can't send PMs. Help? Are you getting the undefined box when you try to send one? I'm getting: [#10227] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system. I also get the same when I try to view a member's profile, even my own.
May 21, 200917 yr Not an error. Profiles, PM's, Search and a few other non essential features are turned off during games for resource reasons.
May 21, 200917 yr Not an error. Profiles, PM's, Search and a few other non essential features are turned off during games for resource reasons. Oh. Ok.
May 21, 200917 yr I get an undefined error message when sending a PM or Reply to a PM. Ignore it, the message sent. It'll be in the group of fixes that will be implemented soon.
May 21, 200917 yr Actually, it's already been fixed! Thanks Admin. It hasn't been. The error only occurs in the "Quick PMs" when you PM someone from a page other than the Messenger page. When starting a PM from the actual messenger page or replying to one, the error isn't present.
May 21, 200917 yr An Error Occured Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information. [#10227] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system.
May 21, 200917 yr Not an error. Profiles, PM's, Search and a few other non essential features are turned off during games for resource reasons.
May 22, 200917 yr I need a script that automatically posts that when it is asked again. :mischief "see reply above" :deadhorse
May 23, 200917 yr Im having a problem viewing PM's and member profiles. It says An Error Occured Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information. [#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles.
May 23, 200917 yr Not an error. Profiles, PM's, Search and a few other non essential features are turned off during games for resource reasons.
May 23, 200917 yr LOL.... Admin you sound like a broken record. I wonder how many people asked that question.
May 23, 200917 yr In my Firefox 3.0.10 the user ID at the top right corner of the site is in full drop down mode for me. It doesn't let me select it back up. I just checked it in IE7 and it seems to be working fine, so I'm guessing this is a FF issue. Anyone else experiencing this in FF?
May 23, 200917 yr In my Firefox 3.0.10 the user ID at the top right corner of the site is in full drop down mode for me. It doesn't let me select it back up. I just checked it in IE7 and it seems to be working fine, so I'm guessing this is a FF issue. Anyone else experiencing this in FF? I'm running the same version and it's fine for me. Do you have any extensions or maybe a Greasemonkey script that could be messing with it?
May 23, 200917 yr In my Firefox 3.0.10 the user ID at the top right corner of the site is in full drop down mode for me. It doesn't let me select it back up. I just checked it in IE7 and it seems to be working fine, so I'm guessing this is a FF issue. Anyone else experiencing this in FF? I'm running the same version and it's fine for me. Do you have any extensions or maybe a Greasemonkey script that could be messing with it? Hmmm, don't think so. Here's the extensions I have added on: Roboform, Context Search, CSS Viewer, Download Statusbar, FEBE, Firebug, eBay Companion, Flashblock, Forecastfox, HTML Validator, IE Tab, Save Image in Folder, Save Session, Session Manager, Tab Hunter, TinyURL Creator, and Web Developer. It started happening with the new board make over, didn't notice it before. Any idea what's going on?
May 23, 200917 yr Disable all the add-ons and see if the problem still occurs for you. If the issue is gone, then enable one extension at a time and try the site after each is enabled. Only way to pinpoint it really.
May 23, 200917 yr Disable all the add-ons and see if the problem still occurs for you. If the issue is gone, then enable one extension at a time and try the site after each is enabled. Only way to pinpoint it really. Yea I tried that and still no luck. Everything's disabled and it's still down automatically (when I click on the arrow it goes to user page).
May 26, 200917 yr Thanks for reporting it, I'll check into it. Guessing you found the problem? All looks good now.
May 28, 200917 yr I'm a Marlins fan and I hate the new look. :confused Are you having any issues with it or is it just you don't like the look?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.