Problems

Admin,

I got your PM about the CBL forum moderation, and it appears I can do all of the functions now. However, when I went to reply to the PM you sent, it stated that I am not allowed to use the PM function.

PMs are off during games these days along with other features such as search. It's resource management.

It'll go back on after the game ends.

Thanks another problem im having is when im on the homepage and you know how it shows you some of the forum threads when i click on one of them it kinda just refreshes the page and i have to go the long way to all the threads by clicking forums up top

Thanks another problem im having is when im on the homepage and you know how it shows you some of the forum threads when i click on one of them it kinda just refreshes the page and i have to go the long way to all the threads by clicking forums up top

Thanks, checking into that.

Admin,

I got your PM about the CBL forum moderation, and it appears I can do all of the functions now. However, when I went to reply to the PM you sent, it stated that I am not allowed to use the PM function.

That's because the PM system is disabled during the game.

How do you send a PM?

uberschnell sent me one regarding Lindstrom & his outing last night, which showed as soon as I opened the forum page, but I have no idea how to send something back. Everything I click is giving me an "error." I'm even getting an "error" now when I click "View New Content."

Admin,

PMs are off during games these days along with other features such as search. It's resource management.

It'll go back on after the game ends.

I sometime get a "warning" saying internet explorer cannot open MB.com. Operation aborted. Has anyone else gotten that? Most often in the game threads.

To add: Well, I cannot go into the game threads because I keep getting this.

Just happened to me there.

Okay, atleast its not me. I am waiting until a new page is started in the game thread. Maybe its just that page because I checked a different page and it was fine.

this is probably annoying you but this is another prob.

[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles.

Not an error. Profiles, PM's, Search and a few other non essential features are turned off during games for resource reasons.

Now I am still getting that message... maybe someone is posting something that is messing up something.

Which pages of the thread? I am thinking it may be the youtube videos there. If they were posted using the old method, it could possibly lead to a problem although that isn't the kind of error I'd anticipate.

Now I am still getting that message... maybe someone is posting something that is messing up something.

Which pages of the thread? I am thinking it may be the youtube videos there. If they were posted using the old method, it could possibly lead to a problem although that isn't the kind of error I'd anticipate.

12 and 14. It was fine when I was on page 13.