Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr.Fish

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr.Fish

  1. Ah okay. Thanks.
  2. I had a question about tonight's game. Hopefully, one of you can clarify. I was at the game and saw that the final play went under review to see if Stanton was out. What was that about? Isn't the rule that if a team fails their first challenge, they're unable to challenge again?
  3. That was the best episode so far. The saddest part for us as Marlins fans was when the Marlins told Omar Infante that he was traded back to the Tigers, the first thing to come out of his mouth was "thank you", and Ozzie immediately giving him the middle finger did this really happen ? lol
  4. Creepiest lo vistes ever O.o
  5. Allison Williams needs some sleep
  6. Does anyone think were gona get out of this? Not a chance. Yo go F*** yourself.
  7. Woooowwww, is this serious? You guys must be a blast at parties. I Lol'd
  8. lmaoo looks good. so dramatic
  9. Hit - Reyes Double - Gaby Triple -Bonifacio HR -Stanton RBI - Stanton Run Scored - Reyes Walk-Off Hit - Lomo Stolen Base - Bonifacio Caught Stealing - Hanley Error - Hanley Win - JJ
  10. With Marlins, who offered about $220M for 10 yrs for pujols, out now, looks like fairly clear path for #cardinals. -Heyman He was never coming here. Bastard F*ck his couch. And stomp muddy boots on Lozano's couch. F*CK YO COUCHES! They should neva give that N**ga money !!!
  11. All this waiting is making my balls itchy, or maybe i have an std. Either way I'm pissed !
  12. Guys, i just farted. Your thoughts ? Did it sound like Pujols? No, but it smelled like him....awesome.
  13. Guys, i just farted. Your thoughts ?
  14. Who's Coughlan? I've never heard of his Coughlan guy. Did we just sign him? I know we have Chris Coghlan... HA HA HA! I get it, cause he said "Coughlan", but it's really spelled "Coghlan". God, you're hilarious. It's such a common misspelling, I'm surprised nobody realizes it. Doesn't matter. Also, I fixed your grammar. Try again. thanxz freind !
  15. Who's Coughlan? I've never heard of his Coughlan guy. Did we just sign him? I know we have Chris Coghlan... Ha HA HA i get it, cause he said coughlan but its really spelled coghlan. god youre hilarious.
  16. You guys don't honestly buy into a LoMo tweet? nah lol im joking
  17. not sure if anyone's read this but LoMo tweeted out "Breaking News: Talked to my boy Pujols, he said he wont be playing with the Birds anymore..." so looks like Pujols is definitely coming to miami ! lol
  18. I was at both those games your mentioning. I remember after every inning staff members trying to pick up as much pom pom strings as they could lol it was terrible but i think the vuvuzelas were worse, those things were soooooo annoying.
  19. I don't know if I buy this, but Clark Spencer just tweeted the following: Source: H. Ramirez is not at all pleased at prospect of changing positions if #Marlins sign Reyes; the two aren't the friends many portray. WOW
  20. this board has its fair share of douche's, but, it is one of the more reasonable places I visit everyday. Nice way to put it.
  21. I'll reintroduce myself. I'm Aimee. I was born in Miami but moved to Tallahassee when I was in Kindergarten. I am a UF alum (c/o '08) and Sarasota resident. I attended my first Marlins game (and MLB game) on a trip back to South Florida in June 1993, and it was love at Charlie Hough's first pitch. I live for baseball. Baseball is my husband. Guys think it's weird that I have this obsession with baseball. I love the new ballpark but I have mixed feelings about the logo and uniforms as well as pandering to the Latino base and seemingly alienating original Marlins fans like myself. But I digress. I used to be a regular on this site but I felt bullied one night when I got home from work late (missed the end of a game) and people berated me because I thought the closer formerly known as Leo Nunez should have thrown more curveballs. Didn't like the negativity. We're all Marlins fans so the bickering annoys me. That being said, it's a new era so I am giving it another go. Please welcome me back with open arms. LOL hey, i know exactly what you mean i used to post on here a lot too but stopped cause i found some people on here annoying and douchey and still do. for example, I posted a reply for the first time in like a year today and got back a sarcastic comment, but im trying to contain myself from raging on someone so i wont get banned or something. lol wish me luck
  22. HOW DARE ANYONE VOTE "Billy who ?" ?!?
  23. Where was Billy? :verysad Many have wondered, what will happen now to the popular mascot? "Billy is being recolored," Flynn said. The new look Billy the Marlin should be around soon. By recolored does he mean his jersey or are we going to have a rainbow Billy the Marlin now ? I don't see how you can make a rainbow with these colors. You know what I mean.
  24. Where was Billy? :verysad Many have wondered, what will happen now to the popular mascot? "Billy is being recolored," Flynn said. The new look Billy the Marlin should be around soon. By recolored does he mean his jersey or are we going to have a rainbow Billy the Marlin now ?
  25. I was wondering when you guys think posters of the new logo will start coming out and would any of you wanna buy it when it does come out ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.