Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr.Fish

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr.Fish

  1. Hey you can just skip me i dont feel like doing this sorry
  2. This should be the Marlins theme song after the 11-1 start. They needa step up their game BIG TIME. WHAT HAS PISSED YOU OFF THE MOST ? THERE'S A LOT.
  3. i want him to go far with this streak cause i feel bad for the nats fans they need something exciting to watch even though the nats have won 3 in a row now but i think his streak will end at 30. Im a beast.
  4. THE COG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. coughlan not playing ?
  6. :mis2 ok... :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms
  7. Didnt see one so i made it. Cameron Maybin sent down Marlins lose 3-2 You stole my idea, IM TELLING Lol sorry
  8. "You look around the league there's a couple of guys who are right where I am and they're still getting a chance to play but you got to do what you got to do,'' he said. --- Cameron Maybin in Palm Beach Post I think he's talking about Schafer and Fowler and if he is then he's wrong because they've outplayed him. I guess he's not happy. Not by too much
  9. "You look around the league there's a couple of guys who are right where I am and they're still getting a chance to play but you got to do what you got to do,'' he said. --- Cameron Maybin in Palm Beach Post It looks like his pissed
  10. I thought thats what they were going to do.
  11. marlins.com has penn as next probable starter so im guessing that answers ur questions lol Probable not likely though.
  12. Why are we doing this ? Syrup
  13. it will come around then the forget how to hit come october. :whistle october ? so atleast we make the playoffs.
  14. they will fade for the simple fact that there rotation is not good enough to stay in first or even win the wild card for the whole season.also they have collapsed at the end of the season the last 2 year. I don't think anyone will run away with this division. I don't think the Mets offense is consistent enough and the back end of the rotation has too many questions. I don't think the Marlins offense is consistent enough and the bullpen is a mess. I don't think the Phillies starting pitching is anywhere near good enough from top to bottom. The Braves and Nats aren't talented enough to hang around with the top 3 IMO. I have no idea who will win, but I hope it's the Mets and I believe it will be a dogfight unless someone suprises me. How is the bullpen a mess they've been solid and i believe they have a streak of 18 innings scoreless and for the offense it'll come around.
  15. NOT SHOCKED AT ALL! I think the guy isn't MLB material, and neither is Bonifacio... I had to change my sig because of the news... heh You are truly one of the smartest posters in these forums. :shifty
  16. You have me dead to rights. Mets are a mediocre team right now. The Mets are actually chokers on a baseball field, to be fair. I agree. choked in 2006 PLAYOFFS choked with a what 8 game lead in 2007 to get to the PLAYOFFS and same in 2008, lead in September. We lost to the Marlins in their world series. the way you agree with us makes me question if your truly a mets fan
  17. Im happy for him and the nats fans just as long as he doesnt own the marlins because then i hate him and wish him the worst
  18. I saw this on BBTN it was funny lol
  19. Hopefully he can get it going in the minors and same as dom said i hope coghlan can do atleast better than maybin. A lot better would be nice
  20. can i do this ? its alright if im too late
  21. i dont think its that. I just see way too many flaws. We could stay competing if we Johnson remains dominant, Nolasco pitches alot better and Volstad keeps it up, but our offense isnt good, and we constantly make mental mistakes and we have an erratic bullpen. Thats not the recipe for a competing team. Maybe Coughlin will be a great leadoff guy and Morrison will come in and be great right away. But again theres too many ifs and we play in a good division. So the odds are against us unless something changes. What mental mistakes ? eratic bullpen ? our offense will come theyre not gonna continue to hit like this right ? and you know nolasco is getting back to form johnsons a beast and volstad has been consistent.
  22. I have a system. Drawing names from a hat is not a "system" It is in my book :thumbup Lmao that pic sais it all
  23. You guys dont know how to take losses huh
  24. Didnt see one so i made it. Cameron Maybin sent down Marlins lose 3-2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.