Everything posted by Mr.Fish
-
Quite Interesting
i hope i find out today what happened
-
Team goes on a tear tomorrow
lol wassup dynasty hopefully it happens
-
Quite Interesting
Intersting post-game scene in the Marlins' clubhouse following the 3-0 loss. Generally the reporters go straight to manager Fredi Gonzalez's office. Tonight the door was shut, which isn't unusual really. That's the routine when the Marlins make a roster move. No roster move tonight, and that door remained shut an awfully long time. At first, the media was told Gonzalez would not be available. A couple of minutes past and owner Jeffrey Loria, President David Samson, President of Baseball Operations Admin Beinfest and General Manager Michael Hill emgered. Gonzalez characterized the roughly 30-minute session as "kicking stuff around." My initial thought was the Marlins were demoting one of their regulars. I thought about Jeremy Hermida, but then he appeared from the players' lounge and parked himself in front of the televisions with several other teammates to watch some Olympic swimming. at least someone sees the problem heard that on the radio im very curious any ideas i didnt get that last part if sum1 could explain "at least someone sees the problem"
-
Miami Marlins
I think the concept was building off the 97 team. Thats why I posted I figured people around here are old school and would like it. Its just fun to see Marlins concepts. yeah i like old school but i dont kno about the players wanting to wear that lol
-
Miami Marlins
looks way too old school
-
Lineup idea
Just thought I'd throw into the discussion as well, how differently would Baker be pitched to in front of Cantu as opposed to in front of the pitcher? well his obp would drop a little but he has a sweet swingso seeing more pitches to hit will up his B.A
-
Raul Ibanez
I doubt he would clear waivers at this point... hes already been claimed by an unknown team NVM the the tigers won the claim for him wow i hate when a team that isnt even in the race goes ahead and claims players
-
8/14 Cardinals @ Marlins, 7:10pm
too bad hammer aint gonna be in the lineup today :pray
-
Lineup idea
looks like fredi took my advice lol lineup today Hanley Ramirez SS; Luis Gonzalez LF; Jorge Cantu 3B; Mike Jacobs 1B; Dan Uggla 2B; Jeremy Hermida RF; John Baker C; Alfredo Amezaga CF; Scott Olsen P.
-
Raul Ibanez
I doubt he would clear waivers at this point... hes already been claimed by an unknown team
-
Lineup idea
i agree even though i will probably the only one that will agree with you ppl say because he is a cather.. he shouldnt be in the 2hole does that even sound like it makes sence... i agree with you but i dont think fredi would do it. FRedi should put hermida in the 6th or 7th hole i think he'll do better there
-
8/14 Cardinals @ Marlins, 7:10pm
what i was sayin b4 they locked that freaking topic was "im just sayin if every1 was willing to put manny in LF and use his offense we should be able to use mcpherson in the outfield for his offense also i kno that mcpherson is no manny in offense but for rite now hammer aint doin it offensively"
-
8/14 Cardinals @ Marlins, 7:10pm
wow i botched that
-
Bad Feeling Tonight
I have a feeling that Willingham goes 4-4 tonight, shutting everyone up for awhile, just like Jacobs has shut everyone up (including myself) in the 2nd half. If I see another "call up McPherson to play LF" post, I'm going to get :mad I have a feeling your wrong abot willingham he's lucky if he even plays today. and about McPherson to play LF why not ? :mis2 ...b/c he sucks out there... and willingham doesnt rite ....... and manny ramirez who everyone wanted is marvelous in LF rite....you gotta be kidding how much worse can he be in LF than hammer or manny ... F*ck
-
Bad Feeling Tonight
I have a feeling that Willingham goes 4-4 tonight, shutting everyone up for awhile, just like Jacobs has shut everyone up (including myself) in the 2nd half. If I see another "call up McPherson to play LF" post, I'm going to get :mad I have a feeling your wrong abot willingham he's lucky if he even plays today. and about McPherson to play LF why not ? :mis2