5/7 | Marlins @Astros | 8:05 PM

I hate MinuteMade park, stupid name,very short left field with that bleak wall, dark green seats,gloomy stadium, and roger clemens and those red uniforms.

MinuteMaid is one of my favorite parks in the big leagues. Some may not like this aspect of it but I think all the quirky features in it like the hill in center and basically the whole outfield really makes it unique.

Some key stats:

-Since 2009, Rodriguez ranks second in the NL in ERA (3.26) by left-handers, behind only Clayton Kershaw (2.63). (WOW-would have never guessed that)

-Carlos Lee is 26-for-70 (.371) with five homers and 16 RBIs lifetime against Zambrano

-Zambrano is no stranger to Minute Maid Park, where in 18 appearances (16 starts) he is 9-4 with a 3.57 ERA. For his career, he is 16-8 with a 2.69 ERA against the Astros. (nice!)

I hate MinuteMade park, stupid name,very short left field with that bleak wall, dark green seats,gloomy stadium, and roger clemens and those red uniforms.

MinuteMaid is one of my favorite parks in the big leagues. Some may not like this aspect of it but I think all the quirky features in it like the hill in center and basically the whole outfield really makes it unique.

This.

Personally, Minute Maid Park is my favorite. It's quirks make it so awesome.