5/4 post game

Michael

I do think most people are underrating just how hard a play Infante made in the 9th. That short hop is really hard to judge. I'm sure Dan Uggla would've had problems dealing with that kind of ball.

Cishek needs to be served ice cream for the next two days while he gets his arm iced.

Oh and a f***ing press release for heath bell. "you are not the f***ing closer, Steve Cishek is. You don't even deserve to have your name spelled with capital letters".

I just dropped Carlos Marmol for Huston Street but guess that's not gonna work.

Of course when the nationals lose 4 in a row we go 1-3 and then when we win 4 in a row so do they.

I do think most people are underrating just how hard a play Infante made in the 9th. That short hop is really hard to judge. I'm sure Dan Uggla would've had problems dealing with that kind of ball.

I'm sure Dan Uggla would've fallen on his face.

I love having Infante defensively at 2b. He reminds me so much of Luis over there. Even last year when his hitting was so frustrating he saved a ton of runs with his tremendous defense.

There's so many positives to come from this game...but the negatives definitely overshadow them. Bell's an issue, and it's quite apparent. The bigger issue is JJ. I think we need JJ at his best to win at the very least a wild card spot, and he's just not good.

No love for Homar Hinfante?

Also, I vote Heath Bell.

None at all. Cishek > Infante tonight.

3/5, 2 RBIs, 1 SB, 1 BB

and some strong defensive plays.

I think you're not being fair to Infante tonight. Especially with the go-ahead run in the 12th. Not to downtalk Cishek, but this arguable at the very least.

Guest Guest

Johnson's velocity was up a little, so that's good at least. He seemed to struggle more with location this time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.