Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Samson's dis on Cora

Featured Replies

I watched the Showtime opener and I have to admit, Samson lived up to my expectations of the boss who thinks he's more than what he is.

 

There was a scene where he's welcoming Ozzie back, and he turns to Cora and says " You made about a dozen managerial errors out there" as the interim. Maybe he did or didn't, but to backhand like that was classless but expected from him. At least Cora said 'Hey I think I did pretty good.'

 

I have a feeling we will see a lot of that this season on Showtime coming from him, and he'll be part of the reason this team implodes. He and Loria feel this in the Dave and Jeffrey Show. I don't think they know what the 'team' concept is.

 

Way to be a hole, Samson. :swoon

 

and i wanted my 10-year-old to be able to watch the show, but way too many f-bombs.

hmm

I watched the Showtime opener and I have to admit, Samson lived up to my expectations of the boss who thinks he's more than what he is.

 

There was a scene where he's welcoming Ozzie back, and he turns to Cora and says " You made about a dozen managerial errors out there" as the interim. Maybe he did or didn't, but to backhand like that was classless but expected from him. At least Cora said 'Hey I think I did pretty good.'

 

I have a feeling we will see a lot of that this season on Showtime coming from him, and he'll be part of the reason this team implodes. He and Loria feel this in the Dave and Jeffrey Show. I don't think they know what the 'team' concept is.

 

Way to be a hole, Samson. :swoon

 

and i wanted my 10-year-old to be able to watch the show, but way too many f-bombs.

 

 

Samson is a step son that fell into a business that he had no part of being in, it's as simple as that.

 

And yes he sounded like a complete idiot especially considering the Marlins won that game, why was it necessary to throw Cora under the bus, if I was Cora I would have been like peace out, good luck with your bullpen.

 

Beyond all this Samson is just small and inconvenient.

I got the feeling he was just joking with him. After hearing him a 790 so many times it can be hard to tell but I think Ive figured out when he's messing around.

I watched the Showtime opener and I have to admit, Samson lived up to my expectations of the boss who thinks he's more than what he is.

 

There was a scene where he's welcoming Ozzie back, and he turns to Cora and says " You made about a dozen managerial errors out there" as the interim. Maybe he did or didn't, but to backhand like that was classless but expected from him. At least Cora said 'Hey I think I did pretty good.'

 

I have a feeling we will see a lot of that this season on Showtime coming from him, and he'll be part of the reason this team implodes. He and Loria feel this in the Dave and Jeffrey Show. I don't think they know what the 'team' concept is.

 

Way to be a hole, Samson. :swoon

 

and i wanted my 10-year-old to be able to watch the show, but way too many f-bombs.

 

 

Three points-

 

1) Obviously you've always worked for yourself and never had a boss "ride you" to see you push yourself.

2) No 10 year old should be watching anything on Showtime.

3) The Marlins have no say in what does and doesn't get aired, so it can't be they think it's the Davey and Jeffy Show.

 

and because I don't know how to count 4) Samson's right, did make about a dozen managerial mistakes, I'll say a bakers dozen actually. Most important of those was how he handled the extra inning win against the Astros where he sent the pitcher up in the 11th with two outs and a man on third to bat. You have a chance to win, you put in a guy who can definatly make contact and use oen of the bullpen arms. Not wanting to use 3 guys because they are tired is irrelevant. They could have always rested on the off day that monday.

I like Samson. He will be the future owner of our Miami Marlins, and while he is not perfect and does have a bit of arrogance, we could do a lot worse. There are far worse owners out there than Loria and Samson.

 

We could be the New York Mets and our team's owner could be the Wilpons :o

I got the feeling he was just joking with him. After hearing him a 790 so many times it can be hard to tell but I think Ive figured out when he's messing around.

 

 

This. The guy just has a wierd sense of humor. But hey, maybe we should picket outside the ball park and demand he be suspended for 5 days.

  • Author

Yeah, I figured it had to do a lot with showmanship and playing for the cameras.

 

But this guy has always rubbed me wrong. So any chance I get to knock on the weasel, I will.

Yeah, I figured it had to do a lot with showmanship and playing for the cameras.

 

But this guy has always rubbed me wrong. So any chance I get to knock on the weasel, I will.

 

 

You have lost all credibility

Woooowwww, is this serious? You guys must be a blast at parties.

 

 

This coming from Erick, of all people.

 

Erick is calling you out. Stand up.

I got the feeling he was just joking with him. After hearing him a 790 so many times it can be hard to tell but I think Ive figured out when he's messing around.

 

 

This. The guy just has a wierd sense of humor. But hey, maybe we should picket outside the ball park and demand he be suspended for 5 days.

 

You're a communist, aren't you?

I just watched the episode. Holy crap, the idea that anyone could not realize that's a joke just blows my mind. Hell, they even laughed multiple times.

 

 

He was only laughing because he didn't want Samson's dickhead to enter his vaginaface.

Holy grammar f***, Batman.

 

Do you know the difference between your, you're and you are yourself?

 

None- they'll all get you punched in the face at the same party.

 

 

I didn't make the meme, I just used it. Robin.

Do you know the difference between your, you're and you are yourself?

 

None- they'll all get you punched in the face at the same party.

 

 

I didn't make the meme, I just used it. Robin.

 

 

Snappy.

 

Like crabs.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.