Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Samson's dis on Cora

Featured Replies

Do you know the difference between your, you're and you are yourself?

 

None- they'll all get you punched in the face at the same party.

 

 

I didn't make the meme, I just used it. Robin.

 

 

Snappy.

 

Like crabs.

 

I hate crabs- I prefer a strong feminine itch.

Holy grammar f***, Batman.

 

Do you know the difference between your, you're and you are yourself?

 

 

Yes?

I got the feeling he was just joking with him. After hearing him a 790 so many times it can be hard to tell but I think Ive figured out when he's messing around.

 

 

This. The guy just has a wierd sense of humor. But hey, maybe we should picket outside the ball park and demand he be suspended for 5 days.

 

You're a communist, aren't you?

 

LOL What's good for the goose.........

 

I think it would be pretty funny. We could all wear #5 jerseys (the old ones) with Barger on the back.

Why folks always making excuses for Loria and Samson? could never understand why,

 

 

Why are people always trying to bust their balls?

Why folks always making excuses for Loria and Samson? could never understand why,

 

 

Because the Marlins are still in South Florida? Not sure if that's it, though.

Still in South Florida, new stadium, world championship, hmmm

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.