Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm Back!!!

Featured Replies

And WTH at all these Disney sigs?

 

 

idk, but hell I don't wanna feel left out :)

girls are hot

Nice choice with Vanessa, she is the best looking.

 

 

Im gonna marry her :blush

Good luck with that. :)

 

I'm dead Serious im going to Marry Vanessa Anne Hudgens

 

But Thanks Buddy

girls are hot

Nice choice with Vanessa, she is the best looking.

 

 

Im gonna marry her :blush

Good luck with that. :)

 

I'm dead Serious im going to Marry Vanessa Anne Hudgens

 

But Thanks Buddy

I meant after you get married, that's all.

girls are hot

Nice choice with Vanessa, she is the best looking.

 

 

oh, why thank you. i'll pass along the kind words :mischief

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.