Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ashley

  1. "Damaged"- Danity Kane. I was singing it to one of my coworkers all day today.
  2. 'Womanizer' has been stuck in my head for a while now.
  3. For the past 2 days, this: Ah. That's my jam
  4. Worst set of jokes you've ever posted. I count on your humor to brighten my day! Lol, its from Letterman. Ah, that explains it. My thoughts exactly
  5. Ashley replied to Admin's topic in Off-Topic
    Ha, my middle school years were horrible. I had big ol' glasses and braces back in the day, and yeah, I was nerd.
  6. Meh... Could have been a lot funnier
  7. Former Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker and DJ AM, the turntable star once engaged to Nicole Richie, are the only survivors of a late-night Learjet crash in South Carolina that killed the other four onboard. A rep for the Joseph Still Burn Center in Augusta, Ga., tells E! News that Barker, 32, and Goldstein, 35, are in "critical but stable condition. Barker arrived by ground transportation while DJ AM had to be airlifted to the hospital where he is currently in surgery, sources close to the celebrity disc jockey tell E! News. The four victims have been identified by the Lexington County Deputy Coroner. They are pilot Sarah Lemmon, 31, of Anaheim, Calif.; her copilot, James Bland, 52, of Carlsbad, Calif.; Barker's assistant, Chris "Little Chris" Baker, 29, of Studio City, Calif.; and Charles Still, 25, of Los Angeles, Calif. The Lear 60 was headed to Van Nuys, Calif. Barker and AM blend drum beats and dance beats under the name TRVSDJ-AM, and had just finished playing a free T-Mobile concert in Columbia with Gavin DeGraw and former Jane's Addiction frontman Perry Farrell. Both were also part of the house band at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards. Initial investigations at the crash site have concluded, a rep for the National Transportation Safety Board confirms to E! News. ?We?re just leaving the scene of the accident right now,? said Peter Knudson of the NTSB. Of the crash, Knudson told E! News: ?At 11:53 p.m. last night, a Lear 60, which is a twin engine business jet, departed from Columbia Metropolitan Airport on runway 11. It overran the runway and went through a grassy, overrun area. It came in contact then with airport lights, an antenna array, through the airport perimeter fence, crossed a road and came to rest on [an embankment] on the other side of the road.? On impact, the plane caught fire. He could not confirm eye witness reports that both Barker and Goldstein were on fire when escaping the aircraft. ?We are documenting the accident site, talking to witnesses, getting information. We have specialists down here in a human factor and survival factor,? Knudson added. ?This will take about four to seven days, and then we go back to Washington and there?s a lot more work there.? Source
  8. A little late, but there's still time left. Hope you had/have an amazing birthday.
  9. Ashley posted a topic in Off-Topic
    Click here for HQ Version
  10. She turns 25 today... yes, 25. Such a shame to see someone so young and talented go this route. I love this woman's music to death. I really wish she would get her act together. And damn, I can't believe she's only 4 years older than me.
  11. Psssh, please. That was hilarious. =P
  12. For the record, I have always thought Ashley was the most stunning girl on the boards. Nice pic. Aw. Thanks =)
  13. On the right
  14. Haha :lol
  15. Cute :lol
  16. I live in a f***ing mobile home. I'm really hoping and praying it isn't going to hit us. sorry to hear...i hope everything goes good for you Thanks. Me too =(
  17. I live in a f***ing mobile home. I'm really hoping and praying it isn't going to hit us.
  18. I have a better idea.... I say we tailgate against the Mets, which would be Sat, August 30th..... The mets series is always the biggest crowd and the best series. I'll be in Peru, but if it really does go down and hopefully it will, you guys have fun.
  19. OH! :lol
  20. Ashley replied to MillerTime's topic in Off-Topic
    Why give him so much credit?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.