Irritating songs that inexplicably get stuck in your head

Jimmy

This happens to me alot, sadly. I am going on 4 days of having Caramelldansen, a Swedish techno song, stuck in my head and its driving me insane. Apparently this song is huge in Japan, dance and everything. I would tell you to listen to it to see why it is so maddening but I wouldnt wish that on anyone. What irritating songs do you other people have stuck in your heads?

• 2 weeks later...

This is the devil song for me... In and out of my head multiple times since 2005 and I've never liked it.

And now, thanks to you Jimmy, it will be stuck in my head until December.

Haha... that is true. I love MCS and I have the CD... I would play it in my car and it would drive him insane..

Good times.. Good times.

I wouldn't call it irritating, but "Shiver My Timbers" from Muppet Treasure Island has been in my head for awhile now. I loved this movie when I was little.

Also, this song is quite annoying and addictive at the same time. It's called "Marisa stole the Precious Thing" from some Japanese crap.

You know, I always forget about J-Pop when it think of music devoid of any substance.

Yeah, Japan pretty much just pumps out J-pop singers and groups left and right, and they are basically there because of their looks. They really have no talent other than looking good and smiling into the camera. There's some catchy tunes, but overall it's too bubbly and lame.J-rock on the other hand is pretty good. These people actually play instruments and have some sort of vocal talent. I actually listen to a lot more J-rock than I do English music now (I wonder why?). Most of the time I have no idea what they are saying, but I can piece together a few lyrics to get the gist of the song. I just find the actual music quite good. To each his own though.