Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Irritating songs that inexplicably get stuck in your head

Featured Replies

This happens to me alot, sadly. I am going on 4 days of having Caramelldansen, a Swedish techno song, stuck in my head and its driving me insane. Apparently this song is huge in Japan, dance and everything. I would tell you to listen to it to see why it is so maddening but I wouldnt wish that on anyone. What irritating songs do you other people have stuck in your heads?

This is the devil song for me... In and out of my head multiple times since 2005 and I've never liked it.

 

 

 

And now, thanks to you Jimmy, it will be stuck in my head until December.

That one with that lady... uhm.. 1000 Miles. God, I hate you for making me post that, now its in my head and it wont go away.

SOULJA f***ING BOY

 

ALL OF THEM

 

there everywhere

 

Radio

White People who try to be black but have no taste in music Ipods

They use YAHH Trick Yahh to ssay a simple yes

 

WTF any 1 else wanna murder him

  • 2 weeks later...

The Kills - Cheap and Cheerful, Damn the people at EA for putting this song in NHL 09. Damn them!

That stupid Ford commercial was killing me and this is the song that stuck in my head. "Ride it like a ford, Ri,Ri,Ri,Ride it like a Ford"

SOULJA f***ING BOY

 

ALL OF THEM

 

there everywhere

 

Radio

White People who try to be black but have no taste in music Ipods

They use YAHH Trick Yahh to ssay a simple yes

 

WTF any 1 else wanna murder him

Him and Lil Wayne would be nice..

This is the devil song for me... In and out of my head multiple times since 2005 and I've never liked it.

 

 

 

And now, thanks to you Jimmy, it will be stuck in my head until December.

Haha... that is true. I love MCS and I have the CD... I would play it in my car and it would drive him insane..

 

Good times.. Good times.

I wouldn't call it irritating, but "Shiver My Timbers" from Muppet Treasure Island has been in my head for awhile now. I loved this movie when I was little.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also, this song is quite annoying and addictive at the same time. It's called "Marisa stole the Precious Thing" from some Japanese crap.

  • Author

Japan is a strange, strange place filled with tiny people who age well and hot girls who are all into some kind of obscure fetish.

"Damaged"- Danity Kane.

I was singing it to one of my coworkers all day today.

You know, I always forget about J-Pop when it think of music devoid of any substance.

Yeah, Japan pretty much just pumps out J-pop singers and groups left and right, and they are basically there because of their looks. They really have no talent other than looking good and smiling into the camera. There's some catchy tunes, but overall it's too bubbly and lame.J-rock on the other hand is pretty good. These people actually play instruments and have some sort of vocal talent. I actually listen to a lot more J-rock than I do English music now (I wonder why?). Most of the time I have no idea what they are saying, but I can piece together a few lyrics to get the gist of the song. I just find the actual music quite good. To each his own though.

I was walking around today with that stupid song "I Wanna Sex You Up" by Color Me Badd stuck in my head. For the life of me I don't know why.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.