Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Irritating songs that inexplicably get stuck in your head

Featured Replies

This is the devil song for me... In and out of my head multiple times since 2005 and I've never liked it.

 

 

 

And now, thanks to you Jimmy, it will be stuck in my head until December.

 

 

 

that sucks lol!

SOULJA f***ING BOY

 

ALL OF THEM

 

there everywhere

 

Radio

White People who try to be black but have no taste in music Ipods

They use YAHH Trick Yahh to ssay a simple yes

 

WTF any 1 else wanna murder him

 

 

 

YOU! and me...... lol

SOULJA f***ING BOY

 

ALL OF THEM

 

there everywhere

 

Radio

White People who try to be black but have no taste in music Ipods

They use YAHH Trick Yahh to ssay a simple yes

 

WTF any 1 else wanna murder him

Him and Lil Wayne would be nice..

 

another lil wayne hater! HI-Five, thought I was the only one!

I wouldn't call it irritating, but "Shiver My Timbers" from Muppet Treasure Island has been in my head for awhile now. I loved this movie when I was little.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also, this song is quite annoying and addictive at the same time. It's called "Marisa stole the Precious Thing" from some Japanese crap.

 

 

 

 

 

you had a pretty interesting childhood :banghead

I was walking around today with that stupid song "I Wanna Sex You Up" by Color Me Badd stuck in my head. For the life of me I don't know why.

 

 

 

that song is awesome! you are crazy!

  • 3 weeks later...

Chop Suey - System of A Down

Chop Suey is not irritating, it's fantastic.

It doesn't irritate me it's just depressing. :confused

  • 5 months later...

f***ING JONAS BROTHERS

 

I've heard of them. Never gotten the desire to listen to any one song of theirs. I guess I'm lucky that way. ;)

 

As for me, this is an easy one:

 

"Day 'N' Nite" by Kid Cudi

 

Why oh why do these radio stations have to play that song nonstop?! :rolleyes:

 

Give me "Love Spy" by Mike Mareen anytime. At least that song is more fun, even if it's eurodance. :D

f***ING JONAS BROTHERS

 

I've heard of them. Never gotten the desire to listen to any one song of theirs. I guess I'm lucky that way. ;)

 

As for me, this is an easy one:

 

"Day 'N' Nite" by Kid Cudi

 

Why oh why do these radio stations have to play that song nonstop?! :rolleyes:

 

Give me "Love Spy" by Mike Mareen anytime. At least that song is more fun, even if it's eurodance. :D

 

which version do you hear? the gay remix or the original and much better version? if it's the remix I understand but the original is pretty awesome.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.