Everything posted by Jimmy
-
Jacobs deal opens door for Sanchez in Florida
Sanchez could reach a .500 slugg. with the amount of doubles he may hit... 70-75 XBH hitting at .300. That's assuming 20 HR which is very fair. I'd be impressed. Sanchez will come nowhere near 20 home runs, even if he got every single AB.
-
What's next for the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party
Anyone who thinks one party is better than the other is a perfect example of a moron.
-
Obama apologizes to Nancy Reagan for 'careless' joke
Probably neither.
-
Undecided Senate Races Thread
A 3rd party does need to step up and win some seats in congress and maybe a few states in the electoral college-just to be seen as legitimate-and the LP as they are now are incapable of that IMO. The republicans and democrats have just amassed too much power and wealth, the suppression of views other than theirs, even though both parties have proven incompetent for decades.
-
Obama apologizes to Nancy Reagan for 'careless' joke
I had no problem with it at all, just saying that if it was a comment in line said by McCain or even Nancy Reagan towards Obama this board would rioted wanting their heads. Pointing out double standards is rather easy when it comes to Obama supporters.
-
Republican Depression Hotline
Ive always said that I wasnt fond of McCain either. If it had been McCain of 2000, then I would of been more perceptive. I wrote-in Frank McCulty for president.
-
Iowa upsets #3 Penn State
Gators title game here we come! A little presumptuous dont you think?
-
Undecided Senate Races Thread
I just love the way he wasn't even trying to conceal his ignorance by hitting me with the Republican label. Way to prove a point, buddy. I guess your dissatisfaction with the Libertarian party in it's current state automatically makes you a republican? Who knows. But seriously, if Bob Barr is the best they can do I myself am near done with the party.
-
Republican Depression Hotline
And as stated previously, I'm not a republican. If you would read my views on the actual issues and disregard my stance on Barack Obama, this would be quite clear.
-
Obama apologizes to Nancy Reagan for 'careless' joke
:| 1. His father has been dead for over 20 years. 2. Barack the Lobster is a millionaire from the sale of his books. I don't think he needs the money. Plus, he would go to jail for that. Oh you brought up the books, two more examples that point to his narcissism. Two memoirs, thinking he deserved to be president when he wasnt even good at his job at the state level, already talking about his 2nd term. Wowzers. Anyway, whatever.
-
Obama apologizes to Nancy Reagan for 'careless' joke
Granted, I have no problem with what the Barack Lobster said since it gave me a chance to reference Zombie Reagan, but thats just me personally. If I had more scruples about it, I would probably be offended. So I will say it, with all the extra money Obama will make on the side from lobbyists and special interests, will he use that extra income to hunt down his dad? Or will the old guy instinctively show up at a White House tour looking to borrow cash?
-
Iowa upsets #3 Penn State
I personally thought both Texas Tech and Alabama were more likely to lose. In fact, I thought Oklahoma State was the best team in the B12. Oh well.
-
Undecided Senate Races Thread
As far as Stevens goes I guess this guy is the Republican version of Ted kennedy , he has brought so much money back to Kind of like Biden in Deleware, they are the cockroaches of politics. Watch what you say about Biden in these parts, as you will receive heat despite rationalizing your dislike based on stated policy moves. Let's lay this out in simple terms. You hate Biden because of his foreign policy views which, on the whole, are about the same as 70% of the Senate, and 90% of republicans. So your hate for Biden should match your hate for a lot of other people, namely republicans. Jimmy hates Biden because jimmy is a partisan. So he likes, neh, loves, the same republicans that hold the same policy views as Biden. The above conversation is the equivilant of a black ex-girlfreind of Obama and a white supremecist getting together and saying why they hate Obama. Im not a republican. I am about as far from partisan as you can get. In this election alone, I voted for people representing 4 different parties(republican, democrat, libertarian, and green) AND an independent. Politically I am about as straight down the middle as you can get, I will vote for the candidate I think will suit the job they are vying for best regardless of party. If you must know, I have even previously voted for Obama(in 2004). I knew at the time how poorly he did as a state senator, but he was the lesser of two evils compared to Alan Keyes. My dislike of Biden comes from the simple fact that hes a joke. Even among his peers in his own party hes a joke. Whether you want to believe it or not, Biden was just as-if not more-embarrassing a running mate as Sarah Palin was. Him as vice-president was a good move for 2 reasons: he does appeal to a select group of democrats and he keeps Obama safe because no one in their right mind would want Joe Biden as president.
-
Undecided Senate Races Thread
As far as Stevens goes I guess this guy is the Republican version of Ted kennedy , he has brought so much money back to Kind of like Biden in Deleware, they are the cockroaches of politics. Watch what you say about Biden in these parts, as you will receive heat despite rationalizing your dislike based on stated policy moves. Policy moves, the fact that hes considered the biggest joke in politics even to his contemporaries, yada yada yada. I guess I should give him the benefit of the doubt now because hes VP. Seems to be the running theme around here.
-
Official Wrestling Discussion
Brock Lesnar said that Kurt Angle and Bobby Lashley wouldnt succeed in MMA, citing his amateur wrestling background. LOLWUT Brock?
-
Undecided Senate Races Thread
As far as Stevens goes I guess this guy is the Republican version of Ted kennedy , he has brought so much money back to Kind of like Biden in Deleware, they are the cockroaches of politics.
-
Georgia's "Russian Aggression" claims
Serbia is a traditional ally of the United States, Albania is not. I disagree with this. We have been allies with Albania for a while and their population has always been pro-US. They would of remained allies whether we recognized Kosovo or not, you cannot say the same about Serbia. But the rest of your points are spot on.
-
Georgia's "Russian Aggression" claims
We also recognized Kosovo too fast and in the process alienated Serbia. Foolish. Russia is just a bit more important in world affairs than Serbia... Depends on your point of view. Even in the days of Yugoslavia and Tito, they were an ally. Little ill will is felt over the US-led NATO bombings, but recognizing Kosovo alienated a long-standing ally. On top of that, Russia and the U.S. will never be more than opportunistic allies anyway.
-
Obama apologizes to Nancy Reagan for 'careless' joke
Hes not a Muslim, although he did go to a Muslim boarding school.
-
Georgia's "Russian Aggression" claims
I think Georgia was banking on that if a conflict happened, it would quickly devolve into guerrilla warfare, which is very effective against Russia and the Russians are for the most part unable to combat. Unfortunately for them, this didn't happen.
-
Obama apologizes to Nancy Reagan for 'careless' joke
And what would your and every media outlets reaction been if McCain had joked about Obama hiring Dog the Bounty Hunter to find his dad? except for the fact that nancy reagan actually did have crazy sh*t going on in the white house when she was there... Doesnt matter. It was said with humor in mind. If McCain had made that comment, you people would of been up in arms saying how hateful and insensitive it is.
-
What's next for the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party
I've followed politics long enough that I have NO desire to get involved as a candidate in ANYTHING. Im just doing it to write a book.
-
Georgia's "Russian Aggression" claims
We also recognized Kosovo too fast and in the process alienated Serbia. Foolish.
-
Obama apologizes to Nancy Reagan for 'careless' joke
And what would your and every media outlets reaction been if McCain had joked about Obama hiring Dog the Bounty Hunter to find his dad?
-
Obama apologizes to Nancy Reagan for 'careless' joke
Been a bad week for ole Nancy. She gets slapped around in North Carolina, gets made fun of by the Barack Lobster. Poor ole gal.