Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Republican Depression Hotline

Featured Replies

And as stated previously, I'm not a republican. If you would read my views on the actual issues and disregard my stance on Barack Obama, this would be quite clear.

If you would read my views on the actual issues and disregard my stance on Barack Obama, this would be quite clear.

 

okay, but that would mean disregarding virtually everything you've posted over the past few months.

 

 

:lol :lol too funny!

Ive always said that I wasnt fond of McCain either. If it had been McCain of 2000, then I would of been more perceptive. I wrote-in Frank McCulty for president.

BullD,

I'm not depressed anymore. The truth shall make you free. I seen the light and I now believe...As the Honorable US Congressman Charlie Rangel said, Obama is our Savior, and the Savior of the World.

  • Author

Source, please? Otherwise STFU. I didn't want this to be a political thread, but rather a funny-haha thread.

Source, please? Otherwise STFU. I didn't want this to be a political thread, but rather a funny-haha thread.

 

for me what I posted is beyond funny...or things are only funny when you like it?

 

As requested

Ive always said that I wasnt fond of McCain either. If it had been McCain of 2000, then I would of been more perceptive. I wrote-in Frank McCulty for president.

Hey, way to waste your vote! :thumbup

  • Author

Source, please? Otherwise STFU. I didn't want this to be a political thread, but rather a funny-haha thread.

 

for me what I posted is beyond funny...or things are only funny when you like it?

 

As requested

 

OK, and...

 

Like I said, STFU.

 

In case you didn't understand what I wrote, it means that your interpretation of the speech makes no sense.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.